Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Should She Marry Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Marry Him? (1090 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / He's A Good Man, But Should She Marry Him? Please Advise / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Was watching an interesting movie where a guy kept asking a girl out in the university and she kept telling him off that he was not her type.
The girl was very beautiful, physically attractive, and intelligent. And it seemed the guy loved her genuinely.

But something struck. Her kidneys went bad and she fell thoroughly sick.

Once again on her sick bed, here is this guy weeping for the one he loves in pains. He told her right there that he loved her and would donate his kidney. She consented.

The operation was successful, no casualty on either side.

Well months, She is alive, well and bubbling. She was even more radiant. The guy is back once again proposing marriage to her. And guess what, he's not the only one.

Handsome, wealthy and working class guys who appeared far desirable are also on this girls neck for marriage and professing love for her.

Then she was in a dilenma. She did not want to jump and marry the guy who gave her a kidney. In her words to her friend "Yes he saved me and gave me his kidneys but I'm not sure I love him. I don't know what to do"

What would be your advice this lady?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by adanduka: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yeah, human beings can be mean. She doesn't deserve an angel but her kind shocked
Re: Should She Marry Him? by pinkycute(f): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
That's why it is drama undecided
And Such thing can't never happened in real life cheesy
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
The guy is stupid

I will literally kill my brothers if they try this nonsense

No worries, they know better

Don't give out what you cannot forgo

If he had brain, he would realise that na situation make crayfish bend. She does not love him.

Marriage to the guy would be like repaying a debt. Is that what he wants?

2 Likes

Re: Should She Marry Him? by Joel3(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
when did love means you must marry the one you sacrifices for.

If you love her do anything to save her and let her go. not to trap her to marry.

To me that's still not love. And besides love does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
chai... this one pass wickedness o! and the guy is one hell of a mumu!
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Love can't be faked..

Rule one,never marry outta pity for someone..

And morever,this is a movie.
Re: Should She Marry Him? by emmysoftyou: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
pinkycute:
That's why it is drama undecided
And Such thing can't never happened in real life cheesy
says who?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by pinkycute(f): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Says Me angry

emmysoftyou:
says who?
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Justfollowit:
The guy is stupid

If he had brain, he would realise that na situation make crayfish bend. She does not love him.

That's an intelligent contribution from you . Kudos .
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Moana(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
J
Justfollowit:
The guy is stupid

remember you could be the one who will need the transplant and someone else's sister would do the same
Re: Should She Marry Him? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Moana:
J remember you could be the one who will need the transplant and someone else's sister would do the same

Is that what you would do?

Would you lie and pretend to a guy who is madly in love with you for the sake of his kidney?

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Do Not Allow Divorce In Marriage / Oy / Have You Ever Been Sexually Harrassed, And What Did You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.