Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Events!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Events!!! (1606 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Events!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
This story is copywrited © ™.
No part(s) should be reproduced in any form without taking the required permission from the author!
This story may be a pure work of fiction or a true life story. Any reference to any person (DOA) or event might be just co-incidential or deliberately penned.
Contact Author-
EMAIL- Abdulhakeemthronekido@gmail.com and Jayon17@outlook.com
TEL:- +2348179202689.
AUTHOR'S NAME: OLADOKUN ABDUL WISDOM THRONEKID

Let the frenzy begin!
Re: Events!!! by kizzykeziah: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'm your first follower here cool Yipee!

But I'm wondering how you plan on writing all these stories together. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Just 2 stories ma'am kizzykeziah, it wont be much stress by God's grace!
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Welcome Y'll!
Re: Events!!! by tescoleps(f): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Following.....
Wot happened to ur other story... something stars"? was it deleted coz i've bin searching for it since ages
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
tescoleps:
Following.....
Wot happened to ur other story... something stars"? was it deleted coz i've bin searching for it since ages
kissing the stars... I requested that it was deleted, not that it was dat interesting anyway.
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2015
....................................PROLOGUE..............................

. "Sorry daddy," my Eighteen year old and dearest daughter sympathised as I coughed drlyly, my ribs extending themselves beyond their normal limit seeming to take Life away from me whenever I did so.
. I diverted my gaze from the vacant, antiseptic filled air I had been punctuating with my chronic series of cough towards my sympathiser and I flashed my illness altered teeth at her in a moment of inconcievable dose of pain dryly and un-assuredly. Tears welled up her eyes and she placed a pathetic peck on my old skinny cheek.
. "We'll pull through this Dad," she said somewhat awkardly and held my hands affectionately.
. I knew I was losing it I knew I was inching closer to death with every pacing millisecond I spend on that Ill ridden bed under the agonizing aluminium coated roof and within the four mocking stinging Walls of my room. I gazed around the room wearily and lifelessly, my room was still very much spick and span, white glistening coated paint adorned the walls fashionably, white fabric curtains and the white blank despiced floor shone timidly. Everything was exceedingly quiet, there wasn't the constant mumbling of the fed up walls, the unappeasable humming of the worn out roof, the irritating squeaking of my iron creaky bed, nor was there the chronic shuddering of the stronghearted floor, none made a sound. It seemed they all had total comprehending of my predicament and were all bidding their byes as would a conscript in the bloody world war. Irrespecive of their intentions, I felt isolated for my daughter, I had often had her company and the room had often kept hers, but today was different, the room was too sad to keep her company, and it pierced my heart brazenly.
. I'm dieing amd I wish to fulfill my aim. My closest daughter is here with me, her long weaken fingers clasping feebly over mine pathetically. Perhaps her presence could perhaps weave into strong lines of strength and attain a seer through my tale. Perhaps.
. "Um, um," I groaned and pointed my finger as an indication to get my brown beaten diary from my weather terrorized Khaki pull over to my dearest daughter and thus, she did. I smiled at her lacklustrely again and opened the diary.
. The first leaf read 11th Nov. (11) 1914, my tale begun.

....................TO BE CONTINUED....................
Re: Events!!! by Teebashy(f): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2015
HBD to me
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2015
......................CHAPTER 1...........................

-------A WEB WILL BE FORMED-------

. "Go! Go! Go!," I yelled at Kunmi, "I'll cover you!," And my sophisticated Rifle released some angry bullets from our unstable shield towards the unmoving barricade mounted by the enemy force.
. "I'm moving in!," Kunmi unneccesrily announced with a bold sore voice that seemed to carry an air of authority whenever he uttered words and released .
. "Oh c'mon Kun.," I scolded, "You need not this," and the threatening bullets fiercely ran a brief rampage on our unfortunate shield sounding us a warning note that we never had the whole time in the world.
. In the twinkle of an Eye, Kunmi was out of our shield advancing cautiously towards the barricade, crawling and sprawling on all fours, his brown khaki patched uniform taking several swipes against the sharp merciless blades in guise of the green lush grasses and wooden logs. "Sniper, cover Me," Kunmi called out again and It helped in edging Me towards a proper position. Just when he was some space away from the barricadr, my heart jumped in my mouth and I felt hysterical.
. "!," I heard and series of gunshots followed undistraughtedly. "Sniper! we're done!" Kunmi called out triumphantly and just then, the merciless unreasonable pain returned in a flash and I winced in inconcievable pain before a sad smile escaped my tightly pursed lips.
. "You'll make it, Sniper!," Kunmi consoled and quickly scurried cautiously towards me. Helping me up, He slung my rifle accross his shoulders and held his alertedly.
. "The sniper's hurt," I heard a bold sore voice announced in my sub-conscious brain and I smiled inwardly, we were back at base.

. Kunmi was a young proffesionally trained soldier. I had met him a month earlier and had kicked it off with him immediately. He was humble, never arrogant of his status, always willing to defend, trust-worthy, brave, handsome and mearsured a freaking 6.9F in height. This mission was our second, we had made a pretty good team from the first mission. The training and courage I lacked, he had and the motivation, wisdom and experience He wwas often short on, I always had in handy. Thus, we were paired together, a pairing that led to the greatest conspiracy ever.

. My name was Abubakar, We were conscripted into the army some months ago, by we, I meant I and Sadu, my best friend at the golden age of 29. I beared a striking semblance to Kunmi in the physical realm; tall, built, and handsome. I was a talking point in where I originated from, I had even conceived three daughters before my conscription, maybe not a consprition afterall, I had volounteered to help the army win the evil war as it had always beem put. When I joined, I was very high in morale and was always willing to fight. Despite the harsh conditions; accomodation, meals, and tyranny among the army ranks, I had managed to survive it all. Needless to say, I was a sniper.

......TO BE CONTINUED........
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Teebashy:
HBD to me
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Re: Events!!! by Teebashy(f): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2015
thronekid:

Happy Birthday Sweetie!
tanx
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2015
Currently @ Jamb centre and honestly, the kind hooliganism I never knew existed in me has started manifesting.
Wish Me luck o
Re: Events!!! by tescoleps(f): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nice one.. we are in for a looooooong ride. Good luck on ur jamb ish..
Abt ur oda story, i was rilly enjoying it. It was an interesting read.
Hope u wont delete ds one midway?
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
tescoleps:
Nice one.. we are in for a looooooong ride. Good luck on ur jamb ish..
Abt ur oda story, i was rilly enjoying it. It was an interesting read.
Hope u wont delete ds one midway?
oh sorry, I never knew you found it interesting, and I won't delete this midway, I promise I won't.
Regarding the jamb ish, Omo, I'm home already, d wahala no be here at all at all
Re: Events!!! by Cybershow(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Thronekid the biggest king.. kabieosi..bata a pe le'se, oruke re yin a pe lo wo o.. kabieosi.. i dae enjoy you abeg continue.. please you have many ongoing story o.. you know?
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cybershow:
Thronekid the biggest king.. kabieosi..bata a pe le'se, oruke re yin a pe lo wo o.. kabieosi.. i dae enjoy you abeg continue.. please you have many ongoing story o.. you know?
Yeah.... Would contunu this soonest!
Re: Events!!! by D9ty7(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thronekid, I think with the rate you are going, some things are at stake. Your first story I read was 'The first taste of deliquency' or something like that and I must confess that I love it, because it revolved round just one character. At a point you stopped updating and till date, the last comment on the thread was sometimes in January. You now have a blog, is it on the blog? We don't know.
As you were updating your first story, you brought in another one, even though I didn't read that one, I don't know if you completed it or not. And between the month of February and today March 25th, you have started about two new stories or more if I am not mistaken.
Thronekid, I know you want to get all your stories out so people can correct your mistakes, but believe me, you will end up improving only one of the stories, because its not easy monitoring two story threads at a time.
I can use myself as a case study, I am running two stories concurrently on Nairaland and as much as I try to monitor the two, I realise that I am more active on one than the other. While I respond to comments, contributions on one, what I do on the other is just to update and reply one or two comments. If at a point, I realise that I can no longer keep up with the pressure of running two stories, I will suspend one and focus on the other. Even though I know it can't get to that level.
Sometimes I read comments and I just smile. Non literature-landers have one comment which "I hate reading stories in the literature section because the writers are fond of abandoning their stories midway." And we all know that not every writer abandons their stories, but the few who does have painted this section bad. I saw a comment up there like "I hope you won't delete this story thread too" or something like that. That is an exampled. Someone was enjoying the story, but because you felt it wasn't interesting, you deleted it. Are you writing for your reading pleasure or that of others?
Have you read 'The interpreters' by Prof Wole Soyinka?
Your creativity is superb with a not so large fan base, and I believe with time, you'll garner more fans and before you know it, you are the most talked about writer in this section. But before you reach that level, write your stories to completion.
The bottom line of the jargon I have written so far is that you should come and complete 'the first taste of deliquency' or else.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Events!!! by Cybershow(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
thronekid:

Yeah.... Would contunu this soonest!
HMM
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
[b]
D9ty7:
Thronekid, I think with the rate you are going, some things are at stake. Your first story I read was 'The first taste of deliquency' or something like that and I must confess that I love it, because it revolved round just one character. At a point you stopped updating and till date, the last comment on the thread was sometimes in January. You now have a blog, is it on the blog? We don't know.
As you were updating your first story, you brought in another one, even though I didn't read that one, I don't know if you completed it or not. And between the month of February and today March 25th, you have started about two new stories or more if I am not mistaken.
Thronekid, I know you want to get all your stories out so people can correct your mistakes, but believe me, you will end up improving only one of the stories, because its not easy monitoring two story threads at a time.
I can use myself as a case study, I am running two stories concurrently on Nairaland and as much as I try to monitor the two, I realise that I am more active on one than the other. While I respond to comments, contributions on one, what I do on the other is just to update and reply one or two comments. If at a point, I realise that I can no longer keep up with the pressure of running two stories, I will suspend one and focus on the other. Even though I know it can't get to that level.
Sometimes I read comments and I just smile. Non literature-landers have one comment which "I hate reading stories in the literature section because the writers are fond of abandoning their stories midway." And we all know that not every writer abandons their stories, but the few who does have painted this section bad. I saw a comment up there like "I hope you won't delete this story thread too" or something like that. That is an exampled. Someone was enjoying the story, but because you felt it wasn't interesting, you deleted it. Are you writing for your reading pleasure or that of others?
Have you read 'The interpreters' by Prof Wole Soyinka?
Your creativity is superb with a not so large fan base, and I believe with time, you'll garner more fans and before you know it, you are the most talked about writer in this section. But before you reach that level, write your stories to completion.
The bottom line of the jargon I have written so far is that you should come and complete 'the first taste of deliquency' or else.....
Boss! You just put me for Difficult positin sha! Kai, Na U o but make we try this, abeg. I dey scribble one story now, You might have come accross it; Strings... Webs! And I wana complete it first before touching another... So, right now, I just dey confused.

I get plan for d story already, Na why I no ask Mods to delete am.... Na My first story and I get bond with am or atleast, I feel I do! Kindly give Me chance till May or April ending.... Abeg! Na beg I dey Beg!
Cc:
Fembleez1, and Harjibolar10![/b]
Re: Events!!! by harjibolar10(m): 4:15am On Mar 26, 2015
thronekid:

Boss! You just put me for Difficult positin sha! Kai, Na U o but make we try this, abeg. I dey scribble one story now, You might have come accross it; Strings... Webs! And I wana complete it first before touching another... So, right now, I just dey confused.

I get plan for d story already, Na why I no ask Mods to delete am.... Na My first story and I get bond with am or atleast, I feel I do! Kindly give Me chance till May or April ending.... Abeg! Na beg I dey Beg!
Cc:
Fembleez1, and Harjibolar10!
I'm in for the ride

Oga D9ty7 said it all, and I hope you will do something to what he has table before you

And if I may ask, what about the story that has to do with anabella and jolade ish? Hope you ain't doing what I'm thinking shaa? It better not be ooo

Hey, Mhizashantee1, your dear writer is at it again ooo
Re: Events!!! by harjibolar10(m): 4:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Now, everybody can be fmale on NL, even ma able thronekid is now an "F" gender

Contunu Bross
Re: Events!!! by Mhizashantee1(f): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Hehehe ai don dey here already oga thronekid me and u go fight o
Re: Events!!! by Fembleez1(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2015
This gonna be a cool ride!.

Good morning bro, please can I have a female to meself on this thread as I read along? undecided
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2015
harjibolar10:

I'm in for the ride

Oga D9ty7 said it all, and I hope you will do something to what he has table before you

And if I may ask, what about the story that has to do with anabella and jolade ish? Hope you ain't doing what I'm thinking shaa? It better not be ooo

Hey, Mhizashantee1, your dear writer is at it again ooo
I neva dey write Now... Dont Misplace soonest for As soon as possible Oga Mi. It could be Next year sef.
Just go cack For 'Strings.... Webs! I get great future for am!.... Enjoy!
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizashantee1:
Hehehe ai don dey here already oga thronekid me and u go fight o
Wetin I do la? No fex fa.... Abeg
PS: I'm not writing on this story yet..... Go enjoy 'Strings... Webs!
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Fembleez1:
This gonna be a cool ride!.

Good morning bro, please can I have a female to meself on this thread as I read along? undecided
Bro, I'm not writing On This... Not yet bro!
But U can go enjoy my Ongoing Story for the time being 'Strings... Webs!'

thank You Bro Fem!
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
harjibolar10:
Now, everybody can be fmale on NL, even ma able thronekid is now an "F" gender

Contunu Bross
I say Make I join the trending Stuff o, Oga mi!
U go see person Father dey bear Miss..... Loooooooools
Re: Events!!! by Fembleez1(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2015
thronekid:

Bro, I'm not writing On This... Not yet bro!
But U can go enjoy my Ongoing Story for the time being 'Strings... Webs!'

thank You Bro Fem!

Ok bro!.
Re: Events!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Fembleez1:

Ok bro!.
Okayyyy sire!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One And Only Kiss By Author Feathers / Arigo: Surgeon of The Rusty Knife / Sango- The Return Of Lightning (the Retelling)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.