Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Travelling To Cotonou Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Cotonou Advice (594 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Going on a Road Trip To Cotonou Togo &Ghana. U Can come along / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Cotonou Advice by enessye(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls house help me. I would like to travel to cotonou to buy wears for myself like N10,000. Pls your advice ,is it better for me to buY it here (lagos) or travel to cotonou cuz I wuz told clothings are cheap there. Imean new not secondhand . Thanks
Re: Travelling To Cotonou Advice by JOETYNO: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
with 10k, U wanna go buy underwears only
Re: Travelling To Cotonou Advice by huhmuhyehmi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
JOETYNO:
with 10k, U wanna go buy underwears only
grin grin

@Op if ur T-fare is part of the the 10k, I will advice you just forget it and look for a boutique in ur environment.
Re: Travelling To Cotonou Advice by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
my guy ur tp dey inside there too? .if so just forward March to balogun market at marina and get nice outfit bro..if ur speaking like 30k now just waka enter cotonu..but with that small amount just go to were I mentioned..
Re: Travelling To Cotonou Advice by enessye(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Thanks so much @smith. You guys rilly helped heading to balogun then. But how do I get to balogun
Re: Travelling To Cotonou Advice by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
enessye:
Thanks so much @smith. You guys rilly helped heading to balogun then. But how do I get to balogun
from were u stay in Lagos .,.just find ya way to cms... then u can ask anyone there..that's if u can't locate it..cus its at cms there.. but bro be very careful in that market..dont behave as if u have never been there..just chin up watch the road u entered fromu don't get lost. its a massive market..u will thank me later.. one love bro

(1) (Reply)

Blast At Ghana Petrol Station Kills About 90 People / A Passenger's Account Of Aero's Faulty Flight. / 7 Essential Tips To Keep Your Home Safe During Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.