Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) (68599 Views)

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Samirana360(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2015
olu77:
Nawa o. I bet some of these guys are/were innocent.
Then y d attempt 2 scape if they ar actually innocent as u said....they ar all hoodlums!!!
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Samirana360(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Anaskie:
I'm sure at least one of them was innocent... cry

RIP
Y d person go join them run??
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by moonnstar(f): 6:30am On Mar 03, 2015
olu77:
my thought exactly,na wa 4 dis we country o
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by ojialo(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2015
lovat:
In saner climes the warders will be charged for manslaughter, this is a case of shooting with intention to kill
u are not serious
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Charly68: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2015
They killed and maimed, defrauded and destroyed lives yet they wanted to escape justice. Galatia 6:7 Says it all God is not mocked whatsoever a man sow he will surelly reap. Underline the word surelly reap..We pity the dead but they have harvested what they did while they reigned supremely in their world of criminality.
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by itu404(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2015
ONE THING IS SURE; IT WILL DETER OTHERS IN THE FUTURE JUST LIKE IT WOULD HAVE ENCOURAGE OTHERS IF THEY HAD SUCCEEDED.NIGERIA HAVE OPPORTUNITIES NO ONE NEED TO COMMIT CRIME.
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Temmytea70(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2015
HyDef:

Norway.

www.theguardian.com/society/2013/feb/25/norwegian-prison-inmates-treated-like-people

Guess u didn't read the "LOSS OF LIBERTY" part.....anyway,I wish you your heart desire
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by theunusualmoon(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2015
some of these prisoners have their beards well shaven and even have access to new sean john shirts.....How come?
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2015
sad sad sad haaaa na people brothers n pikin be this oo.....haba...naija shoot n kill its a crime
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by HyDef(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2015
Temmytea70:

Guess u didn't read the "LOSS OF LIBERTY" part.....anyway,I wish you your heart desire

All prisoners lose their liberty. It's part of being a prisoner.
You asked a question, answering it does not necessary mean I wish to be imprisoned, but if I was, it would be in Norway. Easy?

Thank you, I wish you yours as well.
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by abatically(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2015
lastpage:

You mean in saner climes, Criminals will attempt to "jail break" and would be given a red carpet ...or shot on sight?

Or are you not aware they were trying to JAIL BREAK? angry

In the U.S for example, a Prisoner, who attempts to even go near the Security Perimeter fence, will be shot on sight by the Guard on the watch Tower.
No questions asked.
There is a clear line before the Perimeter, No Prisoner is expected to cross ..... except you are trying to be a "fugitive of the law"!

Abeg, tell us about this "saner clime" you have in mind.

Lastpage!

Bros the thing tire me. Some people just dey yearn dust for here, people that don't even know anything, asking guards to shoot inmates that are trying to escape on the legs, where is that done? The moment u cross the restricted line u are bound to be shot without questions, and if u run u risk getting shot too.
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by jammyunn(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Vikky014:
I GET MIND. JST SAW IT NOW.THE GUY ON YELLOW IS THE BRAIN BEHIND THIS OOO,JUDGING FROM HIS MUSCLES. cry
congrats cool
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by hensben(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2015
greggng:
Like someone said some of them re truly innocent. Last month a young man bought me a bottle of beer and I thanked him .suddenly I was not seeing him again and when I asked the brother after him, I was shocked to hear he is in kirikiri . My lawyer demanded to know his offense and we were told they were charged for stealing. The young man said he was just coming back from work as a conductor whichk he called motor boy. When police as for his identity card and he was unable to present one, he was picked and chaged for stealing. .we were able to secure his release but this is a prove that many re there for something they didn't do. No evidence to show that they stole anything yet they were remanded in jail. Change must come this march
Bro same thing happened in my area, the guy was a taxi driver, it was mistake identity.he spent three years in jail, he was realeased with the sum of 500k..some of them if not most are innocent here.
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Temmytea70(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
HyDef:

All prisoners lose their liberty. It's part of being a prisoner.
You asked a question, answering it does not necessary mean I wish to be imprisoned, but if I was, it would be in Norway. Easy?

Thank you, I wish you yours as well.

Amen,provided we know our individual hrt desires...
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
[size=16pt]Why shoot to kill though, how about using stun guns, pepper spray, etc..... Killing them is just extra judicial and murder...... Lawless country..... Look at the fence they are using to imprison people sef.....[/size]
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by abatically(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]Why shoot to kill though, how about using stun guns, pepper spray, etc..... Killing them is just extra judicial and murder...... Lawless country..... Look at the fence they are using to imprison people sef.....[/size]

Hian, pepper spray for escaping inmates. Nothing person no go hear for this country.
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Rajjah(f): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Kenai:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2170501_prisonn_jpegf3830e6e185ab116e3e8229bf096815a

It must have been this super-muscular guy in yellow who punched the hole through the wall.
Damn! This guy is the Lincoln Burrows of Calabar Prison!

Rest in peace, great warrior! cool
mockin d dead? angry
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
abatically:

Hian, pepper spray for escaping inmates. Nothing person no go hear for this country.

[size=15pt]Do you even know what pepper spray is? Thats why it is used as a crowd control measure options in prisons instead of bullets, throws anyone off balance for at least 45 minutes with the criminal unable to even slightly open his eyes...... Now be gone....[/size]
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by toprealman: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
THE GUY ON YELLOW SHIRT LOOKS VERY BIG. WITH AN AK-PERE...NA REAL WA OH.
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by abatically(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=15pt]Do you even know what pepper spray is? Thats why it is used as a crowd control measure options in prisons instead of bullets, throws anyone off balance for at least 45 minutes with the criminal unable to even slightly open his eyes...... Now be gone....[/size]

Read this .
Pepper spray my foot. Don't u know an escaped convict is a serious danger to the society. Understand the rules before u talk thrash. There is a clear difference between a RIOT and PRISON BREAK. You can use crowd control measures (tear gas, pepper spray, baton, stun guns, etc ) for riot, but in case of prison break and inmates trying to escape, there is only one choice.... DEADLY WEAPONS, SHOOT TO KILL.

Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by ukandi1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
olu77:

very true
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by egeoffery: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Rest in peace young men.
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by brushparke(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
My people, My friend works in this prison and so i have first hand information what happened on this day. He personally was almost killed. He was stabbed from behind by a prisoner while trying to stop another prisoner from escaping.
They they were heading towards, the outer area where the prison store their riffles. Only Gid knows what would have happened if they succeeded in getting hold of the weapons.

His life was saved by the armed men outside the prison who started shooting. Yet they continued trying to get to the weapons. My people, when you see die, you go shoot to kill o!
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by ojialo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
ukandi1:

very true
if some of them are innocent why will they attempt to escape ? its a serious crime in prison laws for a prisoner to escape anyways Rip
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by ojialo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
brushparke:
My people, My friend works in this prison and so i have first hand information what happened on this day. He personally was almost killed. He was stabbed from behind by a prisoner while trying to stop another prisoner from escaping.
They they were heading towards, the outer area where the prison store their riffles. Only Gid knows what would have happened if they succeeded in getting hold of the weapons.

His life was saved by the armed men outside the prison who started shooting. Yet they continued trying to get to the weapons. My people, when you see die, you go shoot to kill o!
the guy on yellow I believed was the one who took the riffle containing about 35 life ammunition he shooooot sporadically when he had exhausted it they gun.ned him down
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Britzdon(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I am not either. Unfortunately, we shoot to kill in naija. Funny thing is that there will not be any form of inquest. As if criminals don't have rights.

I tire ooooo
rip to the death anyway
Re: Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) by Ayostephen1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Am crying why must they attemt to escape!!!!! Why not wait for their freedom time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.