Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Patience Jonathan Commissions Ikom Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patience Jonathan Commissions Ikom Stadium (1747 Views)

Super Eagles Players Honour Ighalo's Father At Maracana Stadium / Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Commissions Ikom Stadium by ujoinme: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan yesterday gave reasons why President Goodluck Jonathan deserves to be reelected for a second term.

The First Lady who was in Ikom, Cross River State, in continuation of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, nationwide Women rally to solicit votes for her husband, said President Jonathan has performed well to earn a second term in office.

Speaking shortly after commissioning the 6,000 seating capacity ultra modern Ikom Township Stadium, Mrs Jonathan said: “I came to thank you for keeping to your promise in 2011 to vote for my husband. And I want to use this opportunity to appeal to you to repeat the same thing in the March 28 presidential election.”
http://crossriverwatch.com/2015/02/patience-jonathan-commissions-ikom-stadium/

Re: Patience Jonathan Commissions Ikom Stadium by cozy7(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
I wish I were there to hear her grammar. All she does is disgrace us in d media.

WELL, FIRST LADY WILL SOON BECOME LAST LADY....

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Commissions Ikom Stadium by Truth24(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
cozy7:
I wish I were there to hear her grammar. All she does is disgrace us in d media.

WELL, FIRST LADY WILL SOON BECOME LAST LADY....
I wish you and ur family what u wish her,Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Draw - All Groups (photos) / Highlights: Chelsea FC 6 - 0 Qarabag FC #UCL / UFC Rankings Panel Should Be Ashamed – Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.