Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Business Eye - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Eye (344 Views)

What Happened To Me Yesterday An Eye Opener For Everyone / Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (the Eye-opener) / Ideal Alternative For Intending Mini-importers (...the Eye Opener...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Eye by Divinekings(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
It's inevitable, really... I was just checking out this sweet new opportunity when I realized where the world is heading... Artificial intelligence will one day take unskilled manual labor jobs,
while the rest of us migrate to the web in order to make a living... Fulfilling intangible services and building digital assets will be a normal thing... how the world earns its cash. The question is... will you be ready? Might you as well make the transition now, before everyone begins the migration. Of course, this is
speculation. But very plausible.
P.S. I don't write any of this to scare you.
This is supposed to be GOOD news! It's exciting! We're on the horizon of a brave new world,
with a brave new job market. Find Out Here http://zealot.blog.com/archives/48/

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Your Online Business Today / Court Bars DSTV From Implementing Price Hike In Nigeria / Marketing Tips For Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.