Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies (35594 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" / Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa / Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by kaybrizzy(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Coz they both old and ugly
ammyluv2002:
Why?
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by Sunnybabe(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2015
alberto2k:
Even for free... I won't marry any of them undecided
haha, i smell lies
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by ammyluv2002(f): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2015
kaybrizzy:
Coz they both old and ugly
The last time I checked we have only one Creator who doesn't seek other people's opinion during creation so you have no right to say those beautiful creatures are ugly. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by goldman777: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2015
divorced women association of nigeria,op why ur u advertising this tokunbo cars for sale lolz
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2015
100Cents:

Let's say they are battling divorce in common.

Uche Ogbodo - Divorced.

INI Edo - Divorced.

Funky Akindele - Divorced.

Who else - Divorced.

Ladies have a problem with success. Their heads are too light to carry it.

On to the next thing.

GEJ till 2019..

Or men afraid of women's success.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by 100Cents: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
BornSad:

Or men afraid of women's success.

If success should change the friends you keep, change the way you talk and respect people, then I don't expect such success.

What happens to succeeding and being down to earth like nothing happened ?

These ladies are just popular, we cannot say they are rich..Yet they are robbed of marital bliss.
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by SAMBARRY: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
The last time I checked we have only one Creator who doesn't seek other people's opinion during creation so you have no right to say those beautiful creatures are ugly. undecided
you dey mind that ignoramus. Like say he is excluded from getting old. Law of nature send am grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by SAMBARRY: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Hiaannn so it is now a crime for women to be successful in Nigeria. Tufiaaaaaaaaa
100Cents:

If success should change the friends you keep, change the way you talk and respect people, then I don't expect such success.

These ladies are just popular, we cannot say they are rich..Yet they are robbed of marital bliss.
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by 100Cents: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Hiaannn so it is now a crime for women to be successful in Nigeria. Tufiaaaaaaaaa

What do you mean by success when you are not happy ?

I dont understand you guys. Anyway, most haven't tasted the success self. If tastes like alcoholic rum. It gets into the head. You believe you know it all. Only discipline can make you believe you are ordinary like others.

These ladies divorcing their husbands cause they feel successful are all losers. Bros, I know what it is for a woman to be a single mother or divorced. Forget all the selfies..

Its all tears behind the blinds.
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2015
So you have lived in all the single women's house in Nigeria to come about that conclusion
100Cents:

What do you mean by success when you are not happy ?

I dont understand you guys. Anyway, most haven't tasted the success self. If tastes like alcoholic rum. It gets into the head. You believe you know it all. Only discipline can make you believe you are ordinary like others.

These ladies divorcing their husbands cause they feel successful are all losers. Bros, I know what it is for a woman to be a single mother or divorced. Forget all the selfies..

Its all tears behind the blinds.
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by 100Cents: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
So you have lived in all the single women's house in Nigeria to come about that conclusion

If you assume so.
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
100Cents:

Let's not judge when we do not know what transpired. Successful men stick to their wives, successful women get divorced. Two things are possible; either successful womenallow it to get to their heads as you said or men find it hard accommodating the big intimidating dreams of these successful women.

Most guys go for women they are financially more buoyant than, what do you think will eventually happen if tomorrow, the women grow to be more successful? The exact plan the man had will have been defeated and such a man who believes he should always be ahead will surely have issues with the wife's success. Such men even make unconscious efforts to cub the wives' success and in cases where the woman is strong willed, conflict sets in and divorce follows suite. In such a case, it would be unfair to blame the woman cause this our mentality of trying to clip the feathers of the ladies just cause we believe we should either be ahead or be threatened is really disconcerting.

Ladies are as intellectually sound as we are so your first post calling them 'light heads' is very unbecoming. They may not be physically as strong but if physical strength were the yardstick, brick layers would be leading us today.
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by daramz1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
How does this make a news and where is the so called..."New look"
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by firfinch(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Just passing under Wuse bridge . . . Mokola
Re: Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies by SAMBARRY: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2015
100Cents:

If you assume so.
have a nice day wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship / Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. / Phyno Features In Genevieve Nnaji's "Lion Heart"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.