Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? (2269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR THE THAI AGRO AGRIBUSINESS SUMMIT, PLEASE READ THIS

Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015?

In 2011 Thai Agro and Allied Industries sent about 20 individuals for their first international Agribusiness Executives summit, to be trained in the areas of Vegetable, shrimp, rice and fish farming in Thailand.

I was opportuned to be a member of the team. Back then I was not exactly financially "comfortable" as I am now. It took every scrapping of penny for me to enroll in the summit. I remember the visa/transport/feeding/accommodation/conference fee cost about $5,000. and then it was really big money to me. It was a 3 weeks training

The training cost me time, money and alot of other things. But I made a conscious decision to go for the training and utilize everything I am taught. A decision which today has changed my life. (I cant say the same for the other 19 participants from Nigeria).

I have not missed a single international Summit ever since then.
Most are neither practising nor using the wealth of knowledge that has been shared with them. They saw the trip as a field trip or tourist trip and not an opportunity to make change and impart the nation.

Over the past 4years, since my return, I have freely trained over 500 individuals on agribusiness and vegetable farming. I own farms with monthly revenue in millions. Some people on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook, BBM and whatsapp have also been beneficiaries of that one single sacrifice I made.

Don't get it twisted, the sacrifice was not just the fact that I spent time and money training in Thailand. Not at all, that was the easy part. The Difficult part was coming back home and starting up something!
So, before you answer my question at the beginning. you have to do a brief soul search and see if you are ready to:

1. Start something after the training? (No matter how small)
2. Make the Sacrifice of being at the Training?
3. Humble yourself to learn from practical Agribusiness Entrepreneurs and Be Bold enough to go out there and make some money.

If your Answer to this 3 questions is yes, Please go ahead to register for the training below.
But if it's no. Don't bother coming, because this training will be another money wasted. (Like the 19 participants)
NB: This is the first time the Thai Agro Executive Agribusiness summit will be holding in Nigeria. It might not hold here again after this. You can never be sure.

1 Share

Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by temitemi1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
But u said we should meet the group na
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sorry, the name of the company is Thai Agro and Allied Industries.

For the first time ever, their annual summit will be holding in Nigeria, In my beloved city owerri.

I'll be speaking for a few minutes, so will Jethro2 and Kalusam.

Everything I know, they taught me. The technology they practise is revolutionary, am practically in their debt for one reason, they did a very Not-Nigerian thing, instead of giving fish, they taught me how to fish.

I am supposed to be updated with details of the program 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:
But u said we should meet the group na
hehehehe, you'll meet them in due time, just trying to get the adequate permissions before posting details
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by temitemi1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please do.
jasper7:

hehehehe, you'll meet them in due time, just trying to get the adequate permissions before posting details
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by nennin(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
@jasper7 pls i want to start cucumber farming how do you sell the products how do i plant how do i maintain the farm and how much can i make from 1plot of farm
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by nennin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
and also how long will the plant last.
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by noblefarm: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
jasper7:
Sorry, the name of the company is Thai Agro and Allied Industries.

For the first time ever, their annual summit will be holding in Nigeria, In my beloved city owerri.

I'll be speaking for a few minutes, so will Jethro2 and Kalusam.

Everything I know, they taught me. The technology they practise is revolutionary, am practically in their debt for one reason, they did a very Not-Nigerian thing, instead of giving fish, they taught me how to fish.

I am supposed to be updated with details of the program 2moro.

hope u have booked my seat for d training?
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
noblefarm:

hope u have booked my seat for d training?
sure sir, and your 1 week employment in my farm too. as agreed cheesy
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by noblefarm: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
jasper7:

sure sir, and your 1 week employment in my farm too. as agreed cheesy

cool, cnt wait to b there
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
I know alot of people believe so much in trainings, but the truth is 10% of the work comes from outward, while the rest of the 90 comes from within you. if you have not made a conscious decision to succeed in agribusiness, attending all the seminars, summits and training can contribute only 10% to your success. The remaining has to come from within.

As I await permission to share the info here, please just prepare yourself to do most of the work.

A lot of people have been through series of trainings in Thailand but yet, I still have them coming in to visit my farm to see how am doing it. because, they did not understand early that 90% of the success comes from within.

1 Like

Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2015

In 2011 Thai Agro and Allied Industries sent about 20 individuals for their first international Agribusiness Executives summit, to be trained in the areas of Vegetable, shrimp, rice and fish farming in Thailand.

I was opportuned to be a member of the team. Back then I was not exactly financially "comfortable" as I am now. It took every scrapping of penny for me to enroll in the summit. I remember the visa/transport/feeding/accommodation/conference fee cost about $5,000. and then it was really big money to me. It was a 3 weeks training

The training cost me time, money and alot of other things. But I made a conscious decision to go for the training and utilize everything I am taught. A decision which today has changed my life. (I cant say the same for the other 19 participants from Nigeria).

Most are neither practising nor using the wealth of knowledge that has been shared with them. They saw the trip as a field trip or tourist trip and not an opportunity to make change and impart the nation.

Over the past 4years, since my return, I have freely trained over 500 individuals on agribusiness and vegetable farming. I own farms with monthly revenue in millions. Some people on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook, BBM and whatsapp have also been beneficiaries of that one single sacrifice I made.

Don't get it twisted, the sacrifice was not just the fact that I spent time and money training in Thailand. Not at all, that was the easy part. The Difficult part was coming back home and starting up something!
So, before you answer my question at the beginning. you have to do a brief soul search and see if you are ready to:

3. Humble yourself to learn from practical Agribusiness Entrepreneurs and Be Bold enough to go out there and make some money.
If your Answer to this 3 questions is yes, Please go ahead to register for the training below.
But if it's no. Don't bother coming, because this training will be another money wasted. (Like the 19 participants)
NB: This is the first time the Thai Agro Executive Agribusiness summit will be holding in Nigeria. It might not hold here again after this. You can never be sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by donpope1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
jasper7:
hello Jasper, thanks once again for publicizing this training program. i would love to be part of this.. please reply the emails that I've been sending you.

I think this an opportunity that am not gonna miss.
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
donpope1:

hello Jasper, thanks once again for publicizing this training program. i would love to be part of this.. please reply the emails that I've been sending you.

I think this an opportunity that am not gonna miss.
I can't see any mail o. did you send to me? you can pm me tho.
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
In 2013, During the 3rd Thai Agro international Agribusiness Summit in Thailand, The Borno state government sponsored about 180 youths to attend the summit. The youths of Borno state spent 3months in Thailand (The longest time spent by a group for training after the summit).

The youths were paid allowances by the government, Paid their feeding, accommodation, training and summit participation fee, including local and international transport.

And when they came back, the government gave each one of them grants to start something.

Today, none of them is practising. I made friends with most of them. The last time I spoke with one of the girls, she said she was getting married. I said, so... the grant given to you by government for agriculture na him you dey use marry, she replied "wetin man go do?"

It's indeed only in Nigeria that people care more about taking fish, getting fish, learning how to fish, eating fish, frying fish, drying fish e.t.c but are hardly interested in actually fishing.

It's hardly about the knowing and talking. It's more about Doing! This training is geared at getting you to do something!!!
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by saliubello(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good idea. Who are the facilitators?

1 Like

Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
saliubello:
Good idea. Who are the facilitators?
for more info, visit taiagro.com/agribusiness-training.html. Pls visit the link for the list of facilitators and other details
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
can't wait for 2moro. Great day with great men
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
jasper7:

Chai.I just missed it.
Please try and record the summit in video,i will be interested.
I was still making plans to discus wit my supervisor on one day casual leave when a mail from HR hit my mailbox and scaterd everytin.
I wil need d video or audio, especially on d fish farming.
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by PapaBrowne(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
I would have loved to attend this!!

But it was fixed for my birthday which I have other engagements about!!
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by Topbrooks(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2015
jasper7:

Good evening Sir
can we have the training sessions packaged into DVD. Though wish to be there but circumstance is beyond my control.
Thanks
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by pmc01(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
jasper7:
Missed the training, in fact, I just stumbled upon this post.
How can I get the benefits?
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
@Topbrooks, pmc01, mercylicious, papabrowne. I spoke with the technical crew, the said the folder containing the video, notes and PowerPoint slides will be out in 2 weeks time.
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by pmc01(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
jasper7:
@Topbrooks, pmc01, mercylicious, papabrowne. I spoke with the technical crew, the said the folder containing the video, notes and PowerPoint slides will be out in 2 weeks time.

Noted. Kindly notify when it's out. Thanks.
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jasper7(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
pmc01:

Noted. Kindly notify when it's out. Thanks.
No problem
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by Topbrooks(m): 5:40am On Mar 17, 2015
jasper7:
@Topbrooks, pmc01, mercylicious, papabrowne. I spoke with the technical c'lrew, the said the folder containing the video, notes and PowerPoint slides will be out in 2 weeks time.

Beautiful
thanks and don't forget to notify us
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by Biimz: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2015
jasper7:
Could you please notify me as well Mr. Jasper.
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by jaz(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2015
just seeing your post. guess i missed out on this one. so when is the next conference and Thailand training ?
Re: Where will you be on the 13th and 14th of March 2015? by Lionhearted: 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
Jasper7...!

Your success stories gladdens my heart. I can actually remember you from the punting thread. No doubt you are steadfast and dedicated in everything you do. More of it bro. Go for it.

Is the training package out? I will like to have it or anything you think can help.

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Is Available For Sale 4800 per kg / Drip Irrigation / Free Rabbit Rearing Training Online On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.