Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Phone Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Problem (1072 Views)

/ Blackberry Phone Problem (need A Solution Pls) / Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Problem by nosa101(f): 1:56am On Aug 30, 2006
I have a motorla rokr and recently it started freezing whenever i want to send a text message. In essence, i can't even text at all. Any solutions?
Re: Phone Problem by iginla(m): 4:48am On Aug 30, 2006
Man.how does this happen?Have you tried changing phone? Have you checked your message service centre number (network dependent).Please provide these information for further solution if problem persist.
Re: Phone Problem by nosa101(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2006
the message centre number is ok
its mtn and its the one with a lot of zeros
i was playing around eith the phone last night and it seems to freeze on any form of text entry because it frooze when i was trying to enter the name of my alarm.
it freezes, then goes off, a white screen comes on and then it begins searching for a signal like you just switched on the phone
Re: Phone Problem by Bossman(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2006
Sounds like a memory problem to me.
Re: Phone Problem by nosa101(f): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2006
Everything i stored in it seems to be working fine

(1) (Reply)

Browsing With My Nokia Phone And PC / Re: Can't We Browse On Mtn Without Mtn Removing Our Money / Motorola L6 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.