Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Kanye West Reveals New Title Album : So Help Me God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Reveals New Title Album : So Help Me God (354 Views)

Kanye West Reveals Kylie Secretly Signed Puma Deal Without Him Knowing / Kanye West Reveals He Is In $53million Personal Debt / New Title And New IGBO Names Given To Hollywood Actors. (pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Reveals New Title Album : So Help Me God by creebhills(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Bound 2 hitmaker has finally dropped words concerning his forth coming and much anticipated album.

In the early hours of Sunday morning which happens to be march 1st, Kanye went on his twitter account and twitted album title:

So Help me God

Kanye also posted along the with the announcement an image of the Virgin Mary symbol from the 13th century (shout out to Google Image search!).

So Help Me God will be Kanye West's seventh studio album, and the follow-up to his 2013 rap opus, Yeezus.

http://www./2015/03/kanye-west-reveals-new-title-album-so.html

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Is Not Keen On Marriage.. / New Comedy Skit_ Omini Aho In Who Be Thief / Watch New Cuts For Forthcoming Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.