Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Is This Interview Invitation For Real Or Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Interview Invitation For Real Or Scam? (1065 Views)

Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? / Interview Invitation / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Interview Invitation For Real Or Scam? by walexy14(m): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2015
I saw the advert here on nairaland and my brother actually apply for the job on Saturday and he receive this message today

You are invited for an interview for the position of an accountant in a construction company on 2/03/2015 @ Regent
Microfinance Bank Ltd
Mabushi District, by V.I.O
Abuja at 12noon. Come with 2 copies of your C.V & Credentials and 2pp photographs. Ask of Mr. Wilson.
Re: Is This Interview Invitation For Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 02, 2015
walexy14:
I saw the advert here on nairaland and my brother actually apply for the job on Saturday and he receive this message today

You are invited for an interview for the position of an accountant in a construction company on 2/03/2015 @ Regent
Microfinance Bank Ltd
Abuja at 12noon. Come with 2 copies of your C.V & Credentials and 2pp photographs. Ask of Mr. Wilson.

wat is the name of the construction company? If u av enof cash u can go nd make sure u take one person along incase u smell danger. Na election time we dey ooooo.... Jonathan need sacrifice ooo, his wife is not ok with d bayelsa women she used earlier
Re: Is This Interview Invitation For Real Or Scam? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Tosinayoko:
wat is the name of the construction company? If u av enof cash u can go nd make sure u take one person along incase u smell danger. Na election time we dey ooooo.... Jonathan need sacrifice ooo, his wife is not ok with d bayelsa women she used earlier
Dude.....be careful with your utterances
Re: Is This Interview Invitation For Real Or Scam? by chukaericnjoku(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
walexy14:

Microfinance Bank Ltd
Abuja at 12noon. Come with 2 copies of your C.V & Credentials and 2pp photographs. Ask of Mr.Wilson.

They are for real.
I stay in abuja and I know 'em.
They are new MFB sha looking fr pioneer staffs.
Goodlick anywaisk

Re: Is This Interview Invitation For Real Or Scam? by naijaboy756: 3:33am On Jan 05, 2016
Any info abt Regent mfb job and pay structure? Pls is it worth the stress of traveling?

(1) (Reply)

Jobseekers,will You Accept This Job? / Customer Service Manager / Bank Entry Level Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.