Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Wonders Of Nairaland - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Wonders Of Nairaland (626 Views)

Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. / Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll / Best Qualities of Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2015
1. When you logging to nairaland with the last amount on your phone.....LOVE/ADDICTION.

2. When you open a thread and you believe it will make front page.....FAITH

3. When you comment on a new thread as the first to comment and someone makes it there before you.....FATE

4. When you violate some of nairalands core rules and you still have not been banned......MERCY

5. When you open a thread for fun and you realize it made front page......GRACE

6. When you open a meaningless thread and people still find it amazing.....LUCK

7. When you take your time to pull up a very nice thread and people of nairaland dont comment.......BAD MARKET

8. When you check the total number of nairalanders and a second after you check again and it has increased by more than you expect.......PROGRESS.

9. When nairalanders are willing to help a fellow nairalander.......FAMILY/UNITY

10. When your post is being transferred to front page......DOUBLE PROMOTION.

11. When nairalanders quarrel/argue and later settle......PEACE

feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of Nairaland by bauer00: 1:08am On Mar 02, 2015
typing.....
Re: Wonders Of Nairaland by Edwinmason(m): 1:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Nairaland. One big online family
Re: Wonders Of Nairaland by jamace(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin
Re: Wonders Of Nairaland by SuperSuave(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op your thread is an example of BAD MARKET..My threads too
Re: Wonders Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
Op your thread is an example of BAD MARKET..My threads too
lol.......i rada prefer d views to d comments......if i had really considered dat i wont bother myself anymore...........

(1) (Reply)

Free Soccer Tips Who Is Interested???sure And Credible Tips!!! / Write A Word That Start With "N" / Riddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.