Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Make Money By Sending Broadcasts On Bbm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money By Sending Broadcasts On Bbm (454 Views)

Check Out 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Sending Money Online / Sending Money From Nigeria To UK / Increase Your Sales By Sending Bulk SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Sending Broadcasts On Bbm by mrsage(m): 1:24am On Mar 02, 2015
Good day everyone in here,

I am doing a new program for my business.....I will pay you for broadcasting my advert details and link to your BBM channel/contacts ....minimum of 700 Channel members/bbm contacts. If you are qualified

You will also use our design as display picture for some time. ...I need broadcast to upto 10000 bbm contacts...

I pay with Airtime and payment will increase depending on advert effectiveness...if interested, send your bb pin and phone number to 08024130609

Note: all bcs and contacts will be verified.

Price per bc is between N200 to N500 any airtime of your choice.

If you have lots of working class individuals and young professionals among the b contacts. It will be an added advantage

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs You Talk To Much In Office / Start Trading With $100 Free / We (PUBLICITY SERVICES) Helps Companys To Sell And Publicise Their Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.