Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o (2756 Views)

Iyanya Has A Crush On Lupita Nyong’o (tweets) / Lupita Nyong’o’s Lookalike Spotted In Lagos / What Dencia Wore To The 2015 BET Awards {pictures Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by jess5(f): 5:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Last year, Nigerian-Cameroonian pop star and creator of Whitenicious skin bleaching cream, Dencia gained international fame after calling out Mexican-born Kenyan actress, Lupita Nyong’o for speaking negatively about her skin lightening cream line during her acceptance speech on black beauty at the Essence Black Women in Hollywood luncheon.

The “Beri Beri” singer, who is always looking for every opportunity to attack Lupita in order to get attention as a result of the “The 12 Years A Slave” Hollywood star status is at it again. After hearing the news about the multiple award winning actress’s stolen $150k Oscar pearl dress that was taken from her LA hotel, @IamDencia took to Twitter and wrote: “Moral of the story, cut Ur coat according to Ur size. If you can’t afford it in real life, don’t borrow, beg or steal it. #BorrowposeGoneWrong.

http://afrocosmopolitan.com/dencia-seek-attention-again-using-lupita-nyongo

Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by jess5(f): 5:08am On Mar 02, 2015
Do you think Dencia will be getting the same attention she got last year after continuously attacking Lupita?
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by naijaboiy: 6:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Who is this yellow paw-paw that is struggling so hard to be relevant

Well we don't know her here in my hood undecided
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by jess5(f): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well we don't know her here in my hood :-

You mean you don't know Dencia? Hmmm!
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by MzCorleone(f): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well we don't know her here in my hood undecided
yellow paw-paw good sef,more like bleached albino
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by jess5(f): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzCorleone:
yellow paw-paw good sef,more like bleached albino

Is there any difference between the two? grin grin grin
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by MzCorleone(f): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
jess5:

Is there any difference between the two? grin grin grin
Yes na,paw paw de better to look than bleached albino gringrin

have u seen her pictures lately? Its just wrong in so many ways
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Now dnt get me wrong, but dat tweet is actually very funny. Hahaha
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by jess5(f): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2015
MzCorleone:
Yes na,paw paw de better to look than bleached albino gringrin

have u seen her pictures lately? Its just wrong in so many ways

Hahaha, didn't know there was a difference between the two. Thanks for enlightening me on that grin grin grin

And what's with her latest pictures? Is she on a ghost mode?
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by floragregs(f): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
I didn't see anywhere in that tweet where she mentioned lupita!
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by MzCorleone(f): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
jess5:

Hahaha, didn't know there was a difference between the two. Thanks for enlightening me on that grin grin grin

And what's with her latest pictures? Is she on a ghost mode?
gringrin
ghost mode indeed,more like look-at-me-now-i-shine brighter-than-a-bleached-white-shirt.
She's embarrassingly pale
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by tpiah01: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
cameroon vs kenya.
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by jess5(f): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
MzCorleone:
gringrin
ghost mode indeed,more like look-at-me-now-i-shine brighter-than-a-bleached-white-shirt.
She's embarrassingly pale

Hehe, brighter than a bleached white shirt? I know she normally hide her feet and hands during interviews and other public appearances as she does not want photos of her black hands and toes and all the rainbow colours to show and spoil he whitenicious business. She only expose herself when she take personal/professional photos because she knows all the spots and multi colour spots will be edited out and make her skin look smooth and glitter before sharing it with the public.
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by MzCorleone(f): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
jess5:

Hehe, brighter than a bleached white shirt? I know she normally hide her feet and hands during interviews and other public appearances as she does not want photos of her black hands and toes and all the rainbow colours to show and spoil he whitenicious business. She only expose herself when she take personal/professional photos because she knows all the spots and multi colour spots will be edited out and make her skin look smooth and glitter before sharing it with the public.
hehehehe,thats just nasty.
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2015
tpiah01:
cameroon vs kenya.
so far Kenya 3-1 Cameroon
Re: Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o by jess5(f): 12:22am On Mar 05, 2015
denisfidha:

so far Kenya 3-1 Cameroon

Hahaha, where are you counting it from? You can upload the march for us to watch grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor's Daughter Ajibola Ajimobi Is Engaged (photos) / MMMG Artist Tekno May Die Soon (see Why) / Former BBA Star Zainab Sherrif Pregnancy Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.