Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Chee Show Will Emphasize Just Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Chee Show Will Emphasize Just Me (385 Views)

It's still me / Does This Happen To Anybody Else Or Is It Just Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Chee Show Will Emphasize Just Me by mascotbest(f): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2015
The artist uncovers that she has no enthusiasm for imparting the spotlight at her show

Glo diplomat and artist, Chee has uncovered that she will be discharging her EP not long from now. Notwithstanding this, she says fans can anticipate that her will play live in show.

So do we hope to see any huge names co-featuring close by her at said show?

Chee uncovered solely to Pulse that this won't be the situation.

"It will be just me" she uncovered
Read more..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

D’banj’s Dept Crises Leads To Court Trial On March 30 / VIDEO: Orezi – Shoki (hausa Version) Ft Sani Danja / Davido Will Be A Father Very Soon "Just Imagine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.