Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan (28565 Views)

Sean Tizzle Flaunts His Girlfriend And Iphone7 [PICS] / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emmafrancis:
All hail the anointed one!

Truly anointed....only the Supreme God gives such anointing at will to whoever He wishes without no man bribing or manipulating to get it
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by holluwai(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
What will he do in the presence of Obama? Ode boy undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by azimibraun: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
see how the man in white is pitifully looking at him...eyaaa!!!!! But werin concern hustler?
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by saaedlee: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
sani99:

CAN BUHARI WEAR T-SHIRT? at your age you want your future to be in the hand of 73 yr old Coupist and you say you are the future of this Country.

Does your father wear t-shirt?
@ my age I want my leader to be an experienced person; someone who'll know when to act; someone who will not let Nigerians die and only act because he wants something from them.

Buhari killed this, Buhari did that, use your head; why were those people killed by the firing squad? Did the squad just go into their houses and picked them up to kill? Didn't they commit a crime? Oh because you haven't felt or seen the effects of cocaine on our society? Its high to u use your head and stop using triblism to decide ur future.
Buhari is too old, Buhari na Old school; use your head once again; experience isn't bought by school fees.
Kudos to the Nigerian Army for the current offensive, but it might be too late, why didn't they FG send them in long before now when those girls were kidnapped. Now those girls have been trained to do only one thing "kill". Now the soldiers have gone in even after losing so many of their colleagues.

Yes, I want my future to be decided by "a 72 year old man" who isn't CLUELESS[\b] and [b] knows what to do at the right time

#SaiBuhari
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Misogynist2014(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pdizzle:
Man must chop na
The guy knows how much he's going to gain. Gej looks frail, the thought of Buhari throwing him behind bars is the major suspect.
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why wont he bow? Na wetin money dey cause be that!
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by nicerod(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin ;Donly GOD KNWS HW D ABOKI GO LOOK IF HIM DRESS LIKE DIS??
GEJ DRESS LIKE AMERICAN NIGGY grin grin grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by madjune(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

Surprised about what?

Surprised that if you don't know what I mean...then you may be among those with below par IQ level who can't read Obasanjo' body language since January.
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by toyoutoyou: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Guy,u should have asked for the picture of his father,and let's see whether the werey boy go fit dey proud of his father's look.Awon omo werey,wey dey disturb the progress of the country.
buygala:

Please get a photo of Buhari at GEJ's age and put it up here undecided .. .... Even at 73, GMB is still finer, fitter, and more sensible than your Otueke emperor can even hope to be in 79 life-times grin

Btw

Please don't also forget to upload your own pishure... With the level of your brainlessness, I I won't be surprised if you look like the decaying corpse of a stray dog sad
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
jixos.....holy shittt...who put baseball cap on top monkey head?OBJ get hope ooo...this man face looks like ikotun ijegun road...
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by OLADD: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
madjune:

Surprised that if you don't know what I mean...then you may be among those with below par IQ level who can't read Obasanjo' body language since January.

You must be mad from the womb! Is Obasanjo now a reference point on who or what Yoruba stands for?
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Revolva(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nigeria ooooooo I beg na where Sean tizzle dey find him next pay check jare....
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Beedude(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Another billions gone ...
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
WOMEN IN NEED OF MEN FOR MARRIAGE, FRIENDSHIP AND JUST SEX.? CONTACT 08038119805. PLS WHATSAPP ONLY NO CALL, THANKS FOR YOUR CORPORATION.
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Money can make people do anything grin grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by madjune(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

You must be mad from the womb! Is Obasanjo now a reference point on who or what Yoruba stands for?

I'd rather be mad than dumb and clueless.

Who doesn't know that its a yoruba thing to prostrate?
And you're asking me what I mean.
That shows you've a low iQ.

I'm sure you're a Jonathanoid. Get lost.
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by elhafeez(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Boy for president. God forbid. I can all bow for my creator the Almighty. There are better ways to show respect than bowing. No be him fault money fit make man do anything. I am a Sean tizzle fan but I think bowing for the president was too much.
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
What's the big deal? Isnt that how the Yorubas greet their elders?? Some Nairaland gist sef??
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by hadleyk: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
thats a real G right there
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by guvna(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
And they call OBJ ugly undecided

In that second pishure, see how GEJ is looking like a constipated Rottweiller sad.... how can 1 person be so clueless, corrupt, and so ugly all at once?

GEJ's Ministry of Make-up and Photoshop must be the most effective Ministry in Nigeria presently... They are really doing a good job on his face embarassed

Ha ha...u wicked oh...lol
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by soulfood(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
WHERE THE BEST DJS ARE SHOWCASED AND CLIENTS CHOOSE MOST SUITABLE FOR EVENTS.

Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by RazziP(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
broke artiste lobby with politicians to get change since 1960 cheesy
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by davades(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
make we talk the truth who fine pass btw GET and baba Iyabo(Obasanjo) tongue
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by supaslim(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
saaedlee:
GEJ has gotten himself fat from eating all the $20b alone and has started growing nipples or is he Transgender? #Justkidding
But somebody should buy him a bra, he does need one, they can send FFK the houseboy. check out the last photo!

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President whenever they fix the elections

#SaiBuhari
BAD BELLE !!! Only God nos what u luk like! #oniranu!
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by lohresloco: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
mrsuccessful:
B4 why not?? #dakuku #gej
you Sabi book
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by supaslim(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
And they call OBJ ugly undecided

In that second pishure, see how GEJ is looking like a constipated Rottweiller sad.... how can 1 person be so clueless, corrupt, and so ugly all at once?

GEJ's Ministry of Make-up and Photoshop must be the most effective Ministry in Nigeria presently... They are really doing a good job on his face embarassed
so Who cares! As far as he's doing his good Job
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by saaedlee: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
ItsAllow. But your girlfriend knows better !
supaslim:
BAD BELLE !!! Only God nos what u luk like! #oniranu!
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Thunder04(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
don't even go there you pathetic fool or I'll bombard this thread with how gaunt and HIV looking buhari is
He hv touch both ur two balls at once ffk's cousin.
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by joeyfire(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sean Tizzle is a blessed kid.
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by DavidHunds(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ reminds me of a line
Old papa youngi grin grin
Tizzle should give a testimony of how God made him white overnight
He's no doubt ,a talented singer still!
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:

Please get a photo of Buhari at GEJ's age and put it up here undecided .. .... Even at 73, GMB is still finer, fitter, and more sensible than your Otueke emperor can even hope to be in 79 life-times grin

Btw

Please don't also forget to upload your own pishure... With the level of your brainlessness, I I won't be surprised if you look like the decaying corpse of a stray dog sad
hahahaha bro u r worse dan a greenade in bashing cluesless nitwit like him.....i still wonder how these saTANoids will look come may 29th........sai baba
Re: Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
scribble:

i hear it was more than what APC gave MI, and Ice Prince
but @least apc's own wasn't stolen....gej lavishing d $120billion on his clueless followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected / Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photo Of His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.