Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Who Has Participated In The Niger Delta Oil And Gas Technical Skill Training? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Participated In The Niger Delta Oil And Gas Technical Skill Training? (588 Views)

Oil And Gas Technical Manpower Recruitiment / Oil And Gas Technical Manpower Recruitiment / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Participated In The Niger Delta Oil And Gas Technical Skill Training? by jerome263: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2015
There is this announcement going on in crown FM warri about Niger delta oil and gas technical skill training in delta. I am thinking of participating in the area of pipe welding. pls, if there is anyone in d hus who has done the training with dem shud pls give me info on how solid the program is.
Re: Who Has Participated In The Niger Delta Oil And Gas Technical Skill Training? by jerome263: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2015
pls, u guys shud help comment o
Re: Who Has Participated In The Niger Delta Oil And Gas Technical Skill Training? by donmatin(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2015
U shud drop the complete info on how to pick the form,where and who is organizing it.thanks
Re: Who Has Participated In The Niger Delta Oil And Gas Technical Skill Training? by jerome263: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
dey have centers in warri, ughelli and emervo in isoko. This is d number dey called out for more info
Re: Who Has Participated In The Niger Delta Oil And Gas Technical Skill Training? by jerome263: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
this is d number 07054386390. pls pals, i need comment o don't just view oooo

(1) (Reply)

Stop Stressing Yourself / Sales Vacancy At Abraham And Sarah Beverages / Help Me My Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.