Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country (2976 Views)

Sourcing And Trading From Sokoto State / Location Of The Market For These Machines / Why Ogbomosho Is The Best Location To Site Your Farm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by multidealsproin(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello People,

A new company in Nigeria is in need of Sourcing Agent for the following products

a. Raw Cashew nuts
b. Sesame seeds
c. Shea butter nuts
d. Palm Kernel nut
e. Palm oil
f. Iron ore
g. Zinc ore
h. Manganese ore
h. Lead ore
i. Copper ore

We have created a Whatapp Group for easy interaction . Do drop your number or add us on 08034639662.
We need direct access to the farmers and not long chain of intermediary.

Waiting for us to take Agriculture to the next level.

Cheers,

Omoabugan Raphael
Director,
Multidealpros International.
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by olatundes14: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
mr ralph, we spoke not quite long. am samson by name. like i said on our phone conversation i have diect access to farm owners, while i can also be your company sourcing agent as well. have text my email address to your mobile line(olatundes@yahoo.com)

waiting for your mail.

samson odumosu
08084847744, 08098726776.
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by miitcash(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
+2348036187267
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by okomogo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
multidealsproin:
Hello People,

A new company in Nigeria is in need of Sourcing Agent for the following products

a. Raw Cashew nuts
b. Sesame seeds
c. Shea butter nuts
d. Palm Kernel nut
e. Palm oil
f. Iron ore

g. Zinc ore
h. Manganese ore
h. Lead ore
i. Copper ore

We have created a Whatapp Group for easy interaction . Do drop your number or add us on 08034639662.

Cheers,

Omoabugan Raphael
Director,

Can supply and source for Palm Karnel nuts and palm oil in Delta state
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by okomogo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
multidealsproin:
Hello People,

a. Raw Cashew nuts
b. Sesame seeds
c. Shea butter nuts
d. Palm Kernel nut
e. Palm oil
f. Iron ore

g. Zinc ore
h. Manganese ore
h. Lead ore
i. Copper ore

Cheers,

Omoabugan Raphael
Director,

I Can supply and source for Palm Karnel nuts and palm oil in Delta state. 07037304925
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by AONO: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
I can supply u palm kernel nut and oil and cashel nut from osun state contact me on 08067635332
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by multidealsproin(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good Morning prospective Sourcing agent,

We are in search for direct links to Mineral Ores Miners for these Minerals

1. Iron Ore

2. Copper Ore

3. Lead Ore

4. Manganese Ore

5. Precious Stones

6. Sesame seeds

We would be waiting for anyone who is interested in teaming with us, We would give you more details om renumeration. Contact us via this our email: Multidealsproint@gmail.com, Multidealproint@qualityservice.co.uk

Omoabugan Rpahael,
Director.
Multidealpros International
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by kdcextra(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by donsola(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
We sell hulled SESAME SEED for investors, industrialist exporters and potential stakeholders at customer friendly price and specifications.

Please, study our reviewed price quotation for your kind consideration

PRICE QUOTATION

A tonne of sesame seed of 100kg bag for is NGN 195,000. 00k ie 10bags

A trailer load is 300 bags @ NGN19,500. 00k(Cost per bag)

Total(NGN5, 850, 000. 00k) for 30 tonnes i.e 30bags

Cost of transportation and loading to Lagos is NGN200, 000. 00K

Total cost to supply sesame seed is NGN5,850,000. 00k(cost of 300 bags)

Therefore, total + cost of transportation
(5,850,000. 00 + 200, 000. 00)= NGN6, 050,000. 00k

We also include an attached photographs of our whitish brand of SESAME SEED for your visual delight 

Hurry while stock last during this peak season of cultivation. We also source in large quantities for exporters and industries.

We use this medium to thank our esteemed customers for their patronage and also the support we received from NEXIM. it shall be a better year.
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by thunder7: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
I can supply palm oil and palm canel... I'm in osun state...... 08165009221 oluwamuyiwae@gmail.com
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by thunder7: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
I can supply palm oil and palm kernel... I'm in osun state...... 08165009221 oluwamuyiwae@gmail.com
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by thunder7: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
I can supply palm oil and palm kernel nut... I'm in osun state...... 08165009221 oluwamuyiwae@gmail.com
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by kelvin1191(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
multidealsproin:
Good Morning prospective Sourcing agent,

We are in search for direct links to Mineral Ores Miners for these Minerals

1. Iron Ore

2. Copper Ore

3. Lead Ore

4. Manganese Ore

5. Precious Stones

6. Sesame seeds

We would be waiting for anyone who is interested in teaming with us, We would give you more details om renumeration. Contact us via this our email: Multidealsproint@gmail.com, Multidealproint@qualityservice.co.uk

Omoabugan Rpahael,
Director.
Multidealpros International

I can source sesame seed from Benue and Nassaraea State. Contact me on 08121084803
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by multidealsproin(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Good Morning People,

We are sorry for our late response to your messages, We urge everyone interested to direct his interest to our email.

Multidealsproint@gmail.com
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by kenKenny: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can supply cashew nuts & Palm kernel. call me on 07060821075.
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by BikePunisha: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have a site in taraba DAT I hav secured of copper lead n berite
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by emmyz09(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
07035582225 sesame seeds and am in katsina

Thanks
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by emmyz09(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
i want to ask one too many questions,
1. @op what is the gain of going around to source for goods and spend cash on transport
2. after getting goods and dealers in the goods to commit to get the goods and you are been tossed around
3. you spend on airtime without a single mobilization fee

from my take am beginning to smell a rat and foul play here.

so @op kindly come out plain as i have carried out investigations of this thread and am not yet satisfied with my findings.

pls come in and defend yourself based on my assertion to disabuse my mind concerning this thread.

Thanks
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by dav8id(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
emmyz09:
1. @op what is the gain of going around to source for goods and spend cash on transport
2. after getting goods and dealers in the goods to commit to get the goods and you are been tossed around

so @op kindly come out plain as i have carried out investigations of this thread and am not yet satisfied with my findings.

pls come in and defend yourself based on my assertion to disabuse my mind concerning this thread.

Thanks

@op has nothing to offer ..he just trying to play game...i discuss with him and i can tell you he has nothing to offer and unserious individual.

1 Like

Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by dav8id(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
emmyz09:

Thanks

dont wast ue time @op is not a serious individua and has nothing to offer. i chat with him but i can tell you that he is not ready for business just a time wester
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by inikamoze(m): 2:48am On Apr 13, 2015
I am beginning to think so. I sent him a mail over a week now and he is yet to reply. I think he is a time waster,NL sure have lots of jokers and unserious people.
Re: Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country by Okeme01(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2015
I need genuine buyers of solid minerals. Terms of payment DLC. Buyer pays after test report.
I can give PB if buyer is real.

Dejmindnigco@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Become Uber Of Agric business Partner - Those In Lagos ONLY / ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria / CASTOR SEEDS For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.