Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Fantasy Premier League Made Me Lose Points Explanations Needed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fantasy Premier League Made Me Lose Points Explanations Needed (548 Views)

The Elite List Of Nigerian Players Who Have Won The English Premier League. / NPFL: Talking Points From The First Half Of The Season / Leicester To Lose Points As Jose Mourinho Set For Shock Chelsea Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fantasy Premier League Made Me Lose Points Explanations Needed by elisinho(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Well I have always been desperate everyday going to watch football matches so that even if I did not beat mukina2 and her crew I will shortlist my name for the next year fantasy premier league

It all occurred yesterday when the admin yesterday automatically made some substitutions for me

So on behalf of my dear self and any victim I want the management of nairaland fantasy premier league to see to my request and help me explain better please

Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Bafana Friendly On The Card For Super Eagles / Bet Predictions For Wednesday March 3 / Why Falcao Featured For United’s U-21 Team On Tuesday - Van Gaal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.