Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) (12402 Views)

FREE TRAINING On How To Start Your Body Spray And Petroluem Jelly Business / How To Make Perfumed Jelly (vaseline) / How You Can Make 15k Daily Producing Plantain Chips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) by bookkeepers: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
I attended an enterpreneurial workshop organised by a group of chemist friends. By chemist, I do not mean the patent medicine seller on the street but a person who has studied Chemistry and understands the composition and use of chemicals. I learnt how to produce washing liquid, soaps, detergents, and some cosmetic products. With as little as N5, 000 (Five Thousand Naira), you can start making body jelly and supplying small shops around your area.

However, I have only tried producing petroleum body jelly (vaseline) as I found that it is the safest and least hazardous. This can be produced for sale and it is profitable especially during the harmattan season. I bought the materials at the chemical market in Ojota Lagos.
Materials:
Paraffin wax (1/8 slab)
Micro wax (1/8 slab)
Petroleum jelly (4kg)
Paraffin oil (4 litres)
Colour (1 tea spoonful). Colour is optional
Perfume oil (100ml)

Equipment
Kerosene stove or gas burner
stainless steel pot
Rubber spoon
Knife (for cutting of wax)
Weighing scale
Measuring cup
Packaging material

See more details here: http://bookconvo.com/how-to-make-petroluem-body-jelly-by-kaybase/

Re: Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) by MOREN406(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
bookkeepers:
I attended an enterpreneurial workshop organised by a group of chemist friends. By chemist, I do not mean the patent medicine seller on the street but a person who has studied Chemistry and understands the composition and use of chemicals. I learnt how to produce washing liquid, soaps, detergents, and some cosmetic products. With as little as N5, 000 (Five Thousand Naira), you can start making body jelly and supplying small shops around your area.

However, I have only tried producing petroleum body jelly (vaseline) as I found that it is the safest and least hazardous. This can be produced for sale and it is profitable especially during the harmattan season. I bought the materials at the chemical market in Ojota Lagos.
Materials:
Paraffin wax (1/8 slab)
Micro wax (1/8 slab)
Petroleum jelly (4kg)
Paraffin oil (4 litres)
Perfume oil (100ml)

Equipment
stainless steel pot
Rubber spoon
Weighing scale
Measuring cup
Packaging material

See more details here: http://bookconvo.com/how-to-make-petroluem-body-jelly-by-kaybase/
hello sir, I want to start producing Vaseline on a small scale. is it compulsor I label d container
Re: Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) by ibrahim4real99(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
MOREN406:

hello sir, I want to start producing Vaseline on a small scale. is it compulsor I label d container
Yes, I am studying chemical engineering and I have been into cosmetics production for years... One of the things I have learnt is that Nigerians buy "name".
Re: Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) by ibrahim4real99(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
bookkeepers:

Materials:
Paraffin wax (1/8 slab)
Micro wax (1/8 slab)
Petroleum jelly (4kg)
Paraffin oil (4 litres)
Perfume oil (100ml)

Equipment
stainless steel pot
Rubber spoon
Weighing scale
Measuring cup
Packaging material

Do your analysis and you shall notice that you won't be able to supply wholesalers with this formula without counting your loss at the end of the day.
Re: Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) by Martez2009(m): 3:43am On Oct 29, 2017
How can I get someone to buy both wax and the oil from , plz reply me , martez2009@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) by vokay247(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Are you into candle production, petroleum body jelly and you need affordable processed wax or you are into shisha hookahs charcoal production and you need processed wax for your charcoal production, we currently have over 150 drums of processed paraffin wax for sale, with each drum containing 200kg of paraffin wax. We are regularly selling, our current price is stated below
Price: 30,000NGN per drum(Excluding cost of transportation)
Location: Delta State(we can deliver to any part of Nigeria).
Kindly contact us via these numbers; +2349029124083/+2348180448197(call/WhatsApp)
Email: jlt.com.ent@gmail.com

Re: Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) by ehinmowo: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2020
ibrahim4real99:

Do your analysis and you shall notice that you won't be able to supply wholesalers with this formula without counting your loss at the end of the day.

Are you into this? Can we talk please?
Re: Make Money From Producing Petroluem Body Jelly (vaseline) by ehinmowo: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2020
bookkeepers:

Materials:
Paraffin wax (1/8 slab)
Micro wax (1/8 slab)
Petroleum jelly (4kg)
Paraffin oil (4 litres)
Perfume oil (100ml)

Equipment
stainless steel pot
Rubber spoon
Weighing scale
Measuring cup
Packaging material

Can we talk please.

(1) (Reply)

Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" / Top 10 Microfinance Banks That Offers Loan Without Collateral / Nigeria, Four Oil Exporters Hit By Falling Currency Value, Says OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.