Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Captain Paint Company Ltd - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Captain Paint Company Ltd (387 Views)

AFRICAN EVENT Company Ltd / QUESTION: How To Pay Tax On A Limited Company (LTD) / Dealers Of Abb Products In Lagos Nigeria - Uche Cee Technical Company Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Captain Paint Company Ltd by decaptain81(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
My name is Hamzy balogun am I paint producer am also a supplier, I produce a lot of paint like paint Emulsion, Tex-cote, Satin paint, Flex-cote, Gloss paint nd floor paint etc , the name of my company is captain paint company ltd @ Idimu lagos under Alimosho local government area @ ikotun igando and I believe in my self and people confirm it that my paint is among the best paint in the world because my paint is full of coverage it shining when rolling it in the wall and then my paint as two step before using any of my product (1) miss it with 1 liter of water so that it we be sweet in used and (2) wall must been dry and clean before rolling it in the wall..... You need me for paint production or you want to buy paint @ lower parse kindly Email me @ ( decaptain81@yahoo.com) or( decaptain81@gmail.com) or call me @ 08123619480 or 08094281843. Thanks you for calling, am glad to hear from you. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Serious And Genuine Buyers Of Blco,lpfo,dpk And Ago Neeeded / Easy Way To Make Money Here Online. No Need For Website / UKCIG - UK Capital Investments Group: What Are The Steps To Go Green?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.