Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Would You Go On With The Wedding If Your Find Out You Spouse Is HIV Positive - - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Go On With The Wedding If Your Find Out You Spouse Is HIV Positive - (424 Views)

Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom / Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Go On With The Wedding If Your Find Out You Spouse Is HIV Positive - by talentarena(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Would You Go On With The Wedding If Your Find Out You Spouse Is HIV Positive -
Re: Would You Go On With The Wedding If Your Find Out You Spouse Is HIV Positive - by ammyluv2002(f): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
If he kept it as a secret = No!
Re: Would You Go On With The Wedding If Your Find Out You Spouse Is HIV Positive - by neupert(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
I have a friend that found out and still went on with the wedding, the most important thing is LOVE
Re: Would You Go On With The Wedding If Your Find Out You Spouse Is HIV Positive - by kemiola89(f): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
neupert:
I have a friend that found out and still went on with the wedding, the most important thing is LOVE
Love indeed! Did your friend find out on his own?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Yet To Know What We Are Dealing With; Commissioner Disclosed / Ondo State Strange Disease Update / Some Vital Signs Of Stroke, Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.