Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Advice Needed: How Do I Manage My Studies And Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed: How Do I Manage My Studies And Business (292 Views)

Advice Needed!! How To Shop Save From USA, CHINA Shopping Site. / How To Balance Studies And Business. / 41-yrs-old School Proprietress And Business Man Electrocuted To Death In Hotel S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: How Do I Manage My Studies And Business by manydgreat(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
As a unversity student. i intend going into business while studying. As much as i want to graduate and come out as the best student, i also need finances to support both myself and my academic parole. So i thought of starting a business but am not sure of managing both and not loss focus on my studies and my business not fall.

please advice please expecially from those that have had experiences on this.

please don,t ask the kind of business as have not decided the type yet...just think of business.

thanks all. your advices will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading Of Jamb CBT UTME 2015 Score Call_08156999859 / Ofcourse That Could Also Imply That The Declaration. / Man Biking From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.