Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Did You Know The Right Quantity Of Salt To Put Into Food - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Know The Right Quantity Of Salt To Put Into Food (551 Views)

Look At What This Dude Created Out Of Salt (photo) / PHOTOS: Indomie Van Crashes Into Food Seller Store In Lagos / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Know The Right Quantity Of Salt To Put Into Food by Opez4real: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
If you dont av problem with this u wont probably realise how disturbing it can be. If you lived in a sch hostel you might have come across someone who doesn't know if not you yourself.I remember always asking my mum when I was very young and sometimes "test- running". Lets hear your story!!!
Re: How Did You Know The Right Quantity Of Salt To Put Into Food by Vision4God: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Add salt gradually to fud. Tho dont take salt like dat
Re: How Did You Know The Right Quantity Of Salt To Put Into Food by TrishaP(f): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Salt is a substance you don't need much to taste. Just little could do the trick.. whenever you add, you taste to confirm its ok.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Ever Eat This For N5 Million? / Dynamics Of Budgeting / 30% Youth(18 To 35 Age Bracket) Representation In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.