Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

See Pastor Washing Away The Sins Of His Members With Soap - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Pastor Washing Away The Sins Of His Members With Soap (866 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pastor Washing Away The Sins Of His Members With Soap by bolliejay(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wonders shall never end! This is what you get when people address spiritual issues with canal eyes...

The pastor, based in South Africa, washed the sins of his congregation with soap, bleach and water. Smh!

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5)

Re: See Pastor Washing Away The Sins Of His Members With Soap by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
This na practical brain washing. Wen dem now tell you about tithe and im brothers, you go just nod like agama lizard com dey pay sharp sharp grin

Mechienu anya ka chukwu bulu ego cheesy
Re: See Pastor Washing Away The Sins Of His Members With Soap by Ezedon(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
in this generation people are still blind
Re: See Pastor Washing Away The Sins Of His Members With Soap by onetrack(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
I misread the title and laughed. I thought it said "see pastor washing away the sins of his member with soap. shocked

1 Like

Re: See Pastor Washing Away The Sins Of His Members With Soap by MizMyColi(f): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2015
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

grin
Re: See Pastor Washing Away The Sins Of His Members With Soap by tartar9(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2015
is it not more reasonable than washing the sin with an invisible blood?:-/

1 Like

Re: See Pastor Washing Away The Sins Of His Members With Soap by oneda(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

grin

[size=15pt]
HELL
FIRE
GO
HOT
FOR
MANY
O

GOD
BE
MERCIFUL
TO
ME
A
SINNER[/size]

(1) (Reply)

. / Minister Creflo Dollar Ask Members $65 Million In Donation For New Private Jet!! / Which Nations Are The Real Dwellers Of Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.