Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies (1480 Views)

5 Best Reasons Why You Should Change Your Domain Name Right Now! / Best Web Designers In Nigeria: List Of Top 5 Web Developers In Every State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies by miracle4(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Here is our impartial list of top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies proven for reliability, affordability and level-headed customer support.

We aren’t making a post to promote random hosting companies for money as most bloggers often do (even though our affiliate link is attached to the URL), our sole aim is to bring to you the game changers as long as reliable web hosting is concerned.

Web hosting is one important aspect of your business you shouldn’t neglect or pay less attention to. The better thing with web hosting is that you can switch to a better provider once your current host isn’t serving you well.

We made a choice to go with MDD Hosting few months back and has always recommenced their services and that of Namesilo to our prospective clients.

How we started the look-out for best web hosting providers

We have been in the web business for long but never considered the idea of running a reseller plan for our clients. We either refer them to a host or help them buy a plan from any reliable web hosting provider.

Every web hosting company looks great when the traffic (visitors) is small but it takes the reliable ones to keep up that status when more resources is needed as the traffic grows bigger.

The post by Dave Navarro on Linkedin stating why he can no longer recommend Hostgator was the first wake-up call we had. After going through the post coupled with user’s reviews, we started monitoring our client’s account on Hostgator and decided to move them over to site5 following series of down-time and below-par support.

The post exposed us to lots of good host we didn’t know existed with such awesome and powerful infrastructures. We took notice of the good web hosting companies, make extensive review on them and started using them on separate accounts; ranging from low to high traffic ones.

The List

This is a work of about eleven months review, trials, test and research. We took the pain to make sure our clients are referred to the best web hosting companies depending on the need and nature of their website.

Most of our clients uses CMS and so, WordPress, Joomla, OxWall, SMF and Magento was taken into account when looking out for the best web hosting companies of today.

Security, reliability, speed, better infrastructure, technical know-how, good caching system, high level support and affordability were our main points when testing the under-listed hosting companies against their competitors.

Continue Reading
Re: Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies by CloudWare: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2015
Hello,
I want to recommend CloudHost (http://secure.cloudhost.com.ng) to you for your Hosting needs, CloudHost Provides
you with exceptional hosting experience, not only that, you also benefit from
- CloudHost's 100% Network Node Uptime
- One Stop Solution - Domain name, Hosting, SSL, Payment Integration, Web Development.
- Instant Setup of your ordered service
- Online Payment and Instant Activation
- You can use CloudHost regardless of your Country
- Best Customer Support
- Cheap Domain name registration
- Affiliate Programs that allows you earn when you refer anyone (http://cloudhost.com.ng/affiliates.php)
- Nigerian Domain names Supported
- You get great Hosting deals you won't get anywhere else
- FREE Seamless Migration to CloudHost
- And Lots more....

You will not be disappointed.

You can use the below Promotional Code to get great deals from CloudHost when signing up
10% off your any Hosting plan you order
A49CD76YUM

Re: Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies by miracle4(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
CloudWare sounds like a decent name.
Thanks for dropping by
Re: Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies by dnalarian1979(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2015
I like Arvixe because they provide both Linux and Windows-based plans. Most popular web hosts such as bluehost and inmotionhosting provide only Linux web hosting packages. For Linux web hosting companies, besides Arvixe, there are some reliable web hosts available at bluehost vs hostgator vs godaddy - top web hosting reviews, and there is even bluehost discount coupon codes to reduce its regular prices. But for beginners I personally prefer GoldPuma because of their cheap email and web hosting packages. Honestly, I only have direct experience with bluehost and arvixe and I'm happy with both services.
To put in a nutshell, among all the mentioned services, my favorite company is Arvixe.
Re: Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Top web hosting companies in Nigeria
http://www.domaindome.org/2017/08/top-web-hosting-companies-in-nigeria.html

Web hosting in Nigeria
Re: Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies by TOTALIT: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Even in 2021 Qserver https://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=3594 is still a very great choice for a Nigerian based host, but one Nigerian webhost with excellent reviews and that has really exceeded my expectations is Truehost, they don't have the wahala of many local hosts with an excellent customer support https://truehost.com.ng/cloud/?aff=389

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Professional Blogger Template For Free / ............ / Hi I'm Abolarinwa Adewale:owner Of Www.flavourway..com Ask Me Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.