Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (34865 Views)

The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? / Lagos The Beautiful (Pics) / South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by OneNaija(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2009
@phantom I have been looking for the most stupid human on earth wow now my journey end because I find you the most stupid useless person on earth.You are an Idiot with no training.

@ Topic Lagos is the best city in the world weather them like it or not.White folk they are beast and they will remain a beast.Any Nigerians Non Nigerians Supporting this stupid word from the Western World is a big and big fools forever and he will never remain the same.
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by meetyommy: 8:42pm On May 11, 2009
I do not completely agree that lagos is the worst 5th place to live in, there are other african/europian countries that are worse off, if you doubt me then check out Venezuela,Mexico,Jamaica,Botswana etc the British are smart, they know Nigeria has come of age, they keep looking for ways to make us feel we need them,make us feel inferior, but the truth is that they are exploiting us,
Lagos is the worst place to live in but the best place to get oil from,
Its the worst place but alot of British nationals queue at the Nigerian Embassy for Visa,
does that make any sense?
They know their land is barren therefore they use their head to get what they want
Dont fall their tricks
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by LeonardH(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2009
Hi guys living in Lagos,

You are lucky your city isn't 1st worst place in the world. tongue
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by acanofcoke: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2009
guyss im planning to start living in lagos
any tips and suggestions?
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by phantom(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2009
An@acan, I hope youve enjoyed life enough cos the your next few years will be spent in traffic, and of course if you dont know how to pray,better learn fast, Say,do you by any chance know how to sleep with one eye open?
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by goodguy100(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2009
I just do not agree with the BBC report, there must try and come to (Jo'burg) South Africa and see things for there self.
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by Chelsea5: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2009
Vancouver is the best place in the world to live. I have lived here all of my life. Love the weather and the snow and mountains. I would not want to live anywhere else. I have been to Lagos twice in the past year and the traffic is so horrendous and the heat. It can take 3 hours to go like 30 km at night. No electricity most of the time and no running water. I could not wait to get back home. But the people are so friendly in Nigeria and the drive Abeokuta is so pretty. There are some really nice places in Nigeria too. The people I care for most live in Lagos.
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by candylips(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2009
u are talking like an oyinbo undecided
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by Chelsea5: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2009
I am an oyinbo, but my husband is Nigerian and lives in Lagos.
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by kennybuda: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2011
you dey mind this people na nigerian hate, bangladesh insect and the rest no fit let you eat your food
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by DisGuy: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2011
A Nigerian Journalist is compiling his own list, it will be ready in the nearest future grin
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by raywon: 2:55am On Aug 29, 2011
כן, אני מסכים להם נוכלים יותר אנשים עקום החיים שם מאשר בעולם כולו. יש להם לפחות 10,000 בני אדם לעשות דבר מלבד מושחתים האינטרנט עם רצונות מזויפים וערכות כסף. יום אחד הם יתעוררו ולמצוא שהקב"ה יהיה הנקמה שלו כשהם מגיעים לשערי הגיהינום הם אף פעם לא ינצח שוב!
Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
meetyommy: I do not completely agree that lagos is the worst 5th place to live in, there are other african/europian countries that are worse off, if you doubt me then check out Venezuela,Mexico,Jamaica,Botswana etc the British are smart, they know Nigeria has come of age, they keep looking for ways to make us feel we need them,make us feel inferior, but the truth is that they are exploiting us,
Lagos is the worst place to live in but the best place to get oil from,
Its the worst place but alot of British nationals queue at the Nigerian Embassy for Visa,
does that make any sense?
They know their land is barren therefore they use their head to get what they want
Dont fall their tricks

i can only laugh at the depth of desperation you're exhibiting in order not to face the truth about your city. lmao at 'nigeria has come of age'. are you serious? and to think that you think you're a better country than botswana? botswana is the future of africa my man! even your neighbours ghana, who you guys envy so much are a better country and accra a better city! a BBC report doesn't mean that the report was complied by the british per se, and even if they did, they must have used certain criteria such as infrastructure, availability of amenities, security issues, gap between rich and poor, etc to determine the best and the worst places to live in. so saying that lagos is the 5th worst place to live in translates to people wanting to make you feel inferior? would you rather be lied to? nigerians are really humorous fellows. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
goodguy100: I just do not agree with the BBC report, there must try and come to (Jo'burg) South Africa and see things for there self.
you can hide your head under the sand like an ostrich if you like but it won't change the fact that johannesburg is a more habitable city than lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On The Bridge In Port Harcourt - Artillery - Rumuola- Garrison / Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.