Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Have You Ever Rocked On This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Rocked On This? (313 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Vs Mercy Aigbe Who Rocked The Aso Oke Better? / Checkout The Hairstyles Young Ibo Men Rocked In The 1930s (photo) / Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Rocked On This? by Dyoungstar: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2015
So many of us have travelled via different means of transportation but many have not tried this.

This is the most dreaded means of transportation to those who cannot find their ways out when there is a mishap.

Just as we enjoy and cannot do without our regular means of transporting, so also others cannot do without this.

The first and only day I tried this means for experience sake, I eventually carried my heart in my back pack as fear got the better part of me.

If you have experienced this wonderful transportation system in your life share your experiences.

If you are yet to try it out, I guess you are missing so much fun.

SOME OF YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND THIS, THE IMAGES POSTED HERE WERE TAKEN AT PHC, WATER WAY TO

OTUOKE VIA OKRIKA.

Re: Have You Ever Rocked On This? by dkronicle(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2015
I once used canoe when i was @orile. I dont know if d road was flooded or that place is a normal root for it. Buh it was just a 2mins journey or 45secs, cant just remember..

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kcee, Harrysong, Iyanya - Feel It / Who Is Stronger In Nigeria?police Or Armed Robbers? / The GPS Comes With A 20-channel Sirfstariii GPS Radio And 2GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.