Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Poursh Girlfriend Cooked Beans Without Picking Out The Dirt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Poursh Girlfriend Cooked Beans Without Picking Out The Dirt (568 Views)

Are Theses pastor. Ade, And Oye Guilty: Are Their Hands Fills With Dirt? / How Much Did You Dislike Dirt ? / Picking Money From The Floor.(good Or Bad Idea)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Poursh Girlfriend Cooked Beans Without Picking Out The Dirt by talentarena(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
My poursh girlfriend cooked beans without picking out the dirt- and she insist it not wrong
Re: My Poursh Girlfriend Cooked Beans Without Picking Out The Dirt by phorget(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
talentarena:
My poursh girlfriend cooked beans without picking out the dirt- and she insist it not wrong
. Let her remain a girlfriend for life,she will never make a good wife for sure.
Re: My Poursh Girlfriend Cooked Beans Without Picking Out The Dirt by teemanbastos(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
very soon she will cook yam without peeling and say the peels is good for the bodygrin grin grin grin
Re: My Poursh Girlfriend Cooked Beans Without Picking Out The Dirt by jasoncage(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
teemanbastos:
very soon she will cook yam without peeling and say the peels is good for the bodygrin grin grin grin
you wicked, lol
Re: My Poursh Girlfriend Cooked Beans Without Picking Out The Dirt by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
You should correct her so that she won't repeat it next time. Besides, when I was in school, we did it most times with my friends. Pour water in the beans, the dirts will float, and you pour out the dirts gently. But stones though...

@teemanbatos, We sometimes cook yam without peeling, you peel it when it's done. Esp yam for pounding. OP, if you see what some girls are doing to their guys, you wil thank God for yours. We just bearing alot, keeping quiet, coming here to form like we have the best guys/gels in the world. We can't walk without our heads shaking, no one is perfect, if you love her, correct her. Except if she's not ready to learn or change....

1 Like

Re: My Poursh Girlfriend Cooked Beans Without Picking Out The Dirt by Melahou(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
she might be right you know...

its good for the cure of konji grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The 9 Types Of People That You Meet at a Betting Shop . / National Broadcast By Gej, On The 2015 General Elections,friday, March 27, 2015 / Most Of The Card Readers In Edo State Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.