Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... (4606 Views)

Outsourcing Of Transport And Logistic Of Your Company Is Very Profitable / Investors Needed To Fund An App That Will Be Very Profitable / Partners Needed To Start Up An Oil And Gas Service Firm. Very Profitable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
learn the novice to guru of importation. How to start importing from china, us, uk as low as N5000 and make up to N200,000 monthly. Its real and reliable, all risk free. Get this material at a give away price of N2,000. What i have packaged have never been exposed by experts. Visit www.profitassured./importation for payment details

What you pay for this manual is just a show of appreciation and not the value of the material. I can promise you that you willl get more than what you expect. i have packaged more than enough websites where cheap stuffs can be gotten. others are
- How to resolve disputes with chinese sellers,
- Shipping your good from US and UK
- Third party shipping agents you can deal with
- How to search for original products
and many more.

Please feel free to ask any question here as they will be properly answered
To your Financial Freedom
Tosin Adeola

NB: you can call my anytime on 08035394934 or email me at tosino481@gmail.com

Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by jblazy: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Drop ur phone number pls
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by jblazy: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosin481:
learn the novice to guru of importation. How to start importing from china, us, uk as low as N5000 and make up to N200,000 monthly. Its real and reliable, all risk free. Get this material at a give away price of N2,000. What i have packaged have never been exposed by experts. Visit www.profitassured./importation for payment details

Pls drop ur number.
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
jblazy:

Pls drop ur number.
08035394934 your questions are welcomed
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
what you see today is a product of the seed you sown yestday. Can you give me the opportunity to show a better way to invest today? I promise u will never regret it
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by utelebaba: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Mr Tosin pls u can add me I'm interested on that biz my numb 09093189122,dchigozie64@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
utelebaba:
Mr Tosin pls u can add me I'm interested on that biz my numb 09093189122,dchigozie64@yahoo.com.Thanks
noted, will keep u updated through your mail and phone number. looking forward to having u in the team. To your financial freedom
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
this book will sell for less from today till wednesday 28th March @ 1,500 naira only. Hurry now to get yours.
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
happy sunday everyone. Ask any question you have and i will answer u for free

1 Like

Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
to your financial freedom

1 Like

Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by Vernor(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls i will like a copy 08035436007 onebigfamily2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vernor:
Pls i will like a copy 08035436007 onebigfamily2002@yahoo.co.uk
The ebook is N1500 only. I will send a message to ur phone on how to pay or u follow www.profitassured./importation To your financial freedom
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by Osepresh(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Guys there is a thread on NL that has already dealt with this importation topic and I an a beneficiary of that thread. Just search for "do it yourself importation guide" on NL or using google search and you will find the thread rather than paying. Happy Sunday all. God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Osepresh:
Guys there is a thread on NL that has already dealt with this importation topic and I an a beneficiary of that thread. Just search for "do it yourself importation guide" on NL or using google search and you will find the thread rather than paying. Happy Sunday all. God bless our hustle
hi, have u noticed that not all the infor on the thread is detailed, its for those who neef more info, but for novice u need someone to help u do it quick. Thanks for that
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2015
good morning nairalanders, today shall be great for u IJN.
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by jblazy: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
You Can Now Buy Your Desired E-book @ A Very Reduced Rate. Below Are The Available E-books For Sale And They Are 100% Genuine As Long As You Will Apply The Step-By-Step Processes Included In it.

1.How To Create An E-Commerce Website For Free. Price=N1,500

2. How To Buy Goods From Amazon In Nigeria. Price=N1,000

3. 33 Internet Home Based Businesses That You Can Start In The Next 48 Hours And Make Atleast Five Thousand Naira Daily. Price=N1,000

4. How To Make Money From Facebook . Price=N1,000

5. Two Hundred And Four (204) Hot Businesses For Every Nigerian That Is Guaranteed Of Making You 100k Monthly. Price=N1,000

6. How To Generate Thirty Thousand Naira To Three Hundred Thousand Naira Monthly From Football Betting On NairaBet, MerryBet, Bet9ja, 1960Bet And Other Local/Foreign Football Betting Websites. Price=N1,000

7. How To Make 85k In Two Weeks Using Your Mobile Phone, Guaranteed. Price=N1,000

8. How To Make One Hundred And Thirty Thousand Naira(N130,000) Monthly Using Just Your Email Address Selling Information Products. Price=N1,500

9. How To Make Money Online And A Step By Step Guide To Set Up Your Online Business. Price=N1,000

10. How To Open A Free PayPal Account In Nigeria. Price=N1,000

11. How To Buy Items From China With As Low As Ten Thousand Naira And Make Over Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira Profit Per Month. Note That This Is Not About Aliexpress Or Dhgate, Here You Will Get Access To Three Asian Merchant Websites That You Can Shop For Your Goods And Pay In Naira To Their Sister Company Here In Nigeria Who Will Also Help You To Facilitate Your Transactions. Price=N1,500

12. Online Mini-Importation Guide; Here Is A Step By Step Guide On How To Import Goods Online Cheaply From Over 10 Asian Websites And Make Huge Profits Reselling Here In Nigeria. Note: This Is Not The Same As 11 Above. Price=N1,500

13. Car Import Made Easy Ultimate Guide. This Is A Complete Guide To Importing Cars At Rock Bottom Price From USA, Canada To Nigeria And Having Them Delivered At Your Doorstep. Price=N1,500

14. Three Instant Ways To Make Money Online. Price=1,000

15. Comprehensive List Of Nigerian Philantropist That Will Give You Money Freely To Do Any Business Of Your Choice. Price=N1,000

HOW DO I PAY FOR ANY OF THESE E-BOOK?

To order, you have to pay the amount attached to the e-book of your choice above  to any of the account numbers below.

Bank: Fidelity
Account Number: 6015794643
Account Name: John Aduma Agbo

OR

Bank: UBA
Account Number: 2080073495

After Making Payment, send me an sms to 07037416324: The MESSAGE BODY should contain the following: Depositor’s name, teller number, amount paid, the e-book you payed for, date paid, email and phone number.
Once I Confirm Your Payment, Your Desired Package Will Be Forwarded Into Your Email Inbox Immediately.

Regards:
John Aduma Agbo
You can call 07037416324 for more enquiries
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
@jblazy, as much as i appreciate ur information. But posting it here is not ideal. Kindly open your thread for that purpose. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
jblazy:
You Can Now Buy Your Desired E-book @ A Very Reduced Rate. Below Are The Available E-books For Sale And They Are 100% Genuine As Long As You Will Apply The Step-By-Step Processes Included In it.

3. 33 Internet Home Based Businesses That You Can Start In The Next 48 Hours And Make Atleast Five Thousand Naira Daily. Price=N1,000

5. Two Hundred And Four (204) Hot Businesses For Every Nigerian That Is Guaranteed Of Making You 100k Monthly. Price=N1,000

6. How To Generate Thirty Thousand Naira To Three Hundred Thousand Naira Monthly From Football Betting On NairaBet, MerryBet, Bet9ja, 1960Bet And Other Local/Foreign Football Betting Websites. Price=N1,000

7. How To Make 85k In Two Weeks Using Your Mobile Phone, Guaranteed. Price=N1,000

8. How To Make One Hundred And Thirty Thousand Naira(N130,000) Monthly Using Just Your Email Address Selling Information Products. Price=N1,500

9. How To Make Money Online And A Step By Step Guide To Set Up Your Online Business. Price=N1,000

11. How To Buy Items From China With As Low As Ten Thousand Naira And Make Over Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira Profit Per Month. Note That This Is Not About Aliexpress Or Dhgate, Here You Will Get Access To Three Asian Merchant Websites That You Can Shop For Your Goods And Pay In Naira To Their Sister Company Here In Nigeria Who Will Also Help You To Facilitate Your Transactions. Price=N1,500

12. Online Mini-Importation Guide; Here Is A Step By Step Guide On How To Import Goods Online Cheaply From Over 10 Asian Websites And Make Huge Profits Reselling Here In Nigeria. Note: This Is Not The Same As 11 Above. Price=N1,500

13. Car Import Made Easy Ultimate Guide. This Is A Complete Guide To Importing Cars At Rock Bottom Price From USA, Canada To Nigeria And Having Them Delivered At Your Doorstep. Price=N1,500

15. Comprehensive List Of Nigerian Philantropist That Will Give You Money Freely To Do Any Business Of Your Choice. Price=N1,000

To order, you have to pay the amount attached to the e-book of your choice above  to any of the account numbers below.

OR

After Making Payment, send me an sms to 07037416324: The MESSAGE BODY should contain the following: Depositor’s name, teller number, amount paid, the e-book you payed for, date paid, email and phone number.
Once I Confirm Your Payment, Your Desired Package Will Be Forwarded Into Your Email Inbox Immediately.

Regards:
John Aduma Agbo
@jblazy, as much as i appreciate ur information. But posting it here is not ideal. Kindly open your thread for that purpose. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
by next week, I will be posting some outstanding items that will give you reasonable profit. Till then...
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
good and prosperous morning to everyone on the thread. your questions and contributions are welcome. i can even help u with tracking your orders or checking the genuity of the seller. will you give me the chance?
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2015
hi everyone, post your questions here... You are one step away from financial freedom
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
congratulations nigeria, for a new era of leadership. Remember, no Government will give free money to anybody. Its what you have to offer that will determine the amount of money that will come to you. Here is the opportunity - www.profitassured./importation make this opportunity real
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2015
now that naira is gaining agaist dollar, wont you enroll in the list of professional importers?
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
how are you doing today, lets have your questions on importation.
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by ultrazone(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2015
wwq
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by Omexonomy: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
jblazy:

OR

Regards:
John Aduma Agbo
with all these information at ur finger tip you must be richer than bill gate unless you are lieying to urself.

1 Like

Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by dondestiny(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Get this same manual here for almost free......naijaimporter.orgfree.com...its for 2day
Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by Adeabbey59(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
I can't fathom why u guys should not be doing the said importing business.... instead, it is the selling of the ebook u cherish most... I smells scamming here

1 Like

Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Adeabbey59:
I can't fathom why u guys should not be doing the said importing business.... instead, it is the selling of the ebook u cherish most... I smells scamming here
hi friend, sorry, i shuld have reply you since, but i was busy.
your observation and those of others makes me wonder why we are this way in Nigeria. agreed, there is scam everywhere, but not all offers are scam. all i tell people is that if you are afraid to take risk, you will hardly succeed. So, what mini importation offers is more than just business its a lifetime knowledge that will always pay off. To tell you the sincere truth, i have been doing this business for over a year now and am enjoying every bit of it. the items here are some of the ones that i just imported. I dont just import for business, i do it for my personal consumption. so if you are not in doubt anymore, why not join us. I can even send the materials to you and you preview it before you pay. its as simple as that

Re: mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... by tosin481: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
utelebaba:
Hi dear friend, how is change in your area. waiting for when you will start your importation. you will love the idea

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Forex Brokers In Nigeria 2021 / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.