Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Post Ume Fut-minna - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ume Fut-minna (3238 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / Fut Minna Remedial Form Now On Sale / Fut Minna's Pgd/masters Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Ume Fut-minna by fredRogers: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2006
Fut-minna was fantastic last session, Fut-minna gave opportunity to average students who might have been denied recommendation from jamb. Fut-minna minimum requirement for post jamb was 160 ume score.Jamb i must say have failed over the years in the area of eliminating malpractices during ume exam.This has contributed to the increase of cultist in Nigerian university.I think jamb has failed.I love the method of Fut-minna, getting to their engineering faculty one would be required to meet up with requirement to move up to study engineering course else decline.This measure taking by fut-minna i believe will help to put a thorough and fair check on cheats and truly good students.I strongly hope Fut-minna could repeat the opportunity this year.The condition in which i wrote my ume exam is quite devastating.And lots of disturbances which has reduced my maximun capability.Or can anyone please tell me the post-jamb ume requirement for fut-minna? [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#000099]
Re: Post Ume Fut-minna by Terry1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2006
Please any one with informations about unilorin, let me know, especially there aptitude test date.
I will appreciate, my emails are tumeunter@yahoo.com, 1life2live@enownow.com[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

ANSU COOU Releases 2016/2017 3rd Third Batch Admission List / Wildlife Again Over And Over [photos]♣️♣️ / These Are The Standard Sizes Of Windows In Residential Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.