Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) (29568 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Three "Ghost Workers" For N9.7m Fraud (Photos) / Ex-Bankers Arrested By EFCC In Imo For N21m Fraud (Pics) / Three Ex-convicts Held For Traffic Robbery (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Gamesmart: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They met their waterloo.
They shall surely face the full wrath of the law.
By the way; Justice Northerner

I.diot, you already know they are guilty?
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by echelons(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
dulux07:
SMH, its good they r been caught, but y r efcc ignoring corrupt politians, they r only fuctional when it comes to d petty thiefs.

N561m petty? Even if it's 50k they stole, they are still thieves and deserve all the punishments their acts warrant.
Corrupt politicians always have a way of exploiting the system in order not to get caught or prosecuted.
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gamesmart:

Fool, yes.
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Reference(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
sucess001:
Haba! is this appriopriate? thought they are innocent until proven guilty?

Hahaha. Just an innocent mugshot. And the presiding IPO will say, "I now pronounce you felon". Bankers and theft is like electricity and magnetism. Pity. Let them do a Bernie Murdoch and sentence them to 1 year for each million.
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
XYZ123:
Good for them. Btw where is the third person pic

the third man had pay bribe, that's why you didn't see his pix.
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Gamesmart: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, yes.

Then you should be calling yourself a fool since you don't need to see evidence before finding people guilty.
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by dulux07(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
echelons:

N561m petty? Even if it's 50k they stole, they are still thieves and deserve all the punishments their acts warrant.
Corrupt politicians always have a way of exploiting the system in order not to get caught or prosecuted.

In a normal society, its not petty tho, but compared to the billions of naira this politicians r stealing
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by gidjah(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
It is only Ole!
shadelek:
Stealing is not corruption grin grin grin
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by austinbrown: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
I thought they said Igbos like money, how come there is no Igbo man there?
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Lekewatt(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
how much did they stole? Money that is not even enough to buy a private jet.grin
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by gayman99: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
This happened in u.b.a at the cash monitoring centre in kano.
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Very typical of the people from a certain region, I won't be surprised if they're "progressives" too
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Flampard(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ha haa,since our oga dem talk say stealing is not corruption
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by bbjummy: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Stealing is not corruption fa!
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Seun360(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gamesmart:

Thanks bro, Nigerian are too quick to jump to conclusions.
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Badgers14: 3:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Wetin come be EFCC wahala, Money they accuse this guys of stealing cannot buy Peugeot wink
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by Trunaijian: 5:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Haba! This ain't right na! They were apprehended,yes, but until they are found guilty in a court of law we can't actually say they are criminals. I say this because I know of a case yeaRs ago where a sterling bank staff was accused of fraud, jailed and later found innocent. He sued for compensation but I can't really say if he was compensated cus I lost track of the case. If na politician tif Now, the case go grow cobweb for court.
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by sam90s(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2015
"Mere stealing"
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by lastpage: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Parading their Pictures with PLACARD of offence, when case is before a judge?! shocked

EFCC is acting out a "script" here!
The current govt has been accused of not prosecuting and supporting corruption on a grand scale to the tune of "Billions of Dollars" in the last four years or so.

Now, since we are in the "season of SIX WEEKS" where wonders that never happened in the last SIX YEARS would suddenly start happening, here you see EFCC "giving us something" to divert attention! shocked shocked shocked

But that is politics anyway.

The more important things are:
*This people have been ACCUSED of a CRIME
* They have pleaded NOT GUILTY
* Court is yet to find them GUILTY
*We can therefore "reasonably assume" that they may end-up being found GUILTY ..... or found INNOCENT
* We can stretch it further that UNTIL they are found GUILTY...... under the law, they are INNOCENT

Question:
*Is it right for EFCC to force this people to carry PLACARD with OFFENCE CLAIMING THEY ARE CRIMINALS?
*Is it right to take and PUBLISH their pictures under such circumstance above?
*If they are (per chance) declared INNOCENT by a competent Court of Law... can EFCC "UNDO THE DAMAGE" this sort of publication with their PICTURES, would have done to their reputation, their wives, their children, their family members, e.t.c?

Are we back to the days of "sensationalism".... [size=14pt]in this "Season of SIX WEEKS"[/size]?

Let Nigerians decide.

Lastpage!
Re: N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) by lastpage: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
GEJTHEONE:
#‎JoinTheVoice‬ ‪#‎GEJTHEONE‬ Dont be left out-Take a Bold Stand -Get your Own Customised Avatar by liking our Page and Inboxing your first name and picture to GEJTHEONE on facebook or to theone.gej@gmail.com

At your age u don begin get white beards? shocked shocked shocked

See wetin SaTANoids don do you kwa!

Soon, ....it will be your turn after March 28. undecided

Buhari is the nemesis of corrupt Nigerians. grin

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials / 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja / Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.