Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Professional Android App Designer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Android App Designer Needed (913 Views)

I Need A Very Good Web Designer And App Designer Here In Ph Asap!!!!!!!!!!!! / Looking For An Affordable/professional Android App Designer / App Designer Wanted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Android App Designer Needed by Vinshu(f): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am looking for a Professional Android App Designer who can design a Virtual POS Terminal on Android where by I can process credit card payments directly on my Android Phone.

How It Would Work
- We create Certain Products with Prices(USD)
- We create Customer Profiles
- When we want to make a sale, we select the product, select the customer, and insert the credit card details (Card Number, Expiry, Security)
The card should be charged immediately and transaction details should be logged.

It is a simple app and should not be so complex!

If you are interested, please let me know your pricing and how to pay and other things i would need to achieve this

Email: vinshu.kaunas@gmail.com
Re: Professional Android App Designer Needed by Dpackage: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello Vinshu

I am interested in designing your app...please check your email
Re: Professional Android App Designer Needed by eugbana: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Vinshu:
I am looking for a Professional Android App Designer who can design a Virtual POS Terminal on Android where by I can process credit card payments directly on my Android Phone.

How It Would Work
- We create Certain Products with Prices(USD)
- We create Customer Profiles
- When we want to make a sale, we select the product, select the customer, and insert the credit card details (Card Number, Expiry, Security)
The card should be charged immediately and transaction details should be logged.

It is a simple app and should not be so complex!

If you are interested, please let me know your pricing and how to pay and other things i would need to achieve this

Email: vinshu.kaunas@gmail.com

Hi,

This is dominic and i am a software developer with 11 years experience, i and my team have developed something close to what you need, although it wasn't on a android device but we developed an SDK for the normal POS machines the bank uses, for people to make payment for a particular business.

This project was a lottery app, so user could by vouchers using the POS and all mobile devices and the web..

you can reach me on these numbers 08057161154 or 07036348990, you can also send an email to dugbana@eoilimited.com or visit our website at www.eoilimited.com for more details on what we offer.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Professional Android App Designer Needed by Vinshu(f): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
eugbana:

Hi,

This is dominic and i am a software developer with 11 years experience, i and my team have developed something close to what you need, although it wasn't on a android device but we developed an SDK for the normal POS machines the bank uses, for people to make payment for a particular business.

This project was a lottery app, so user could by vouchers using the POS and all mobile devices and the web..

you can reach me on these numbers 08057161154 or 07036348990, you can also send an email to dugbana@eoilimited.com or visit our website at www.eoilimited.com for more details on what we offer.

Regards

Thank you sir...
I tried calling your Numbers but they seem unreachable. I am not in Nigeria, i am in Lithuania

Please send NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement, Pricing, Time Frame etc) to my Email so we can get started.
I already have a Merchant Provider(Payment Processor) with APIs to process cards. I do not necessarily need a Bank.

Awaiting your mail
Re: Professional Android App Designer Needed by eugbana: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vinshu:

Thank you sir...
I tried calling your Numbers but they seem unreachable. I am not in Nigeria, i am in Lithuania

Please send NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement, Pricing, Time Frame etc) to my Email so we can get started.
I already have a Merchant Provider(Payment Processor) with APIs to process cards. I do not necessarily need a Bank.

Awaiting your mail

Hi,

if you're not in the country i think you should include the international calling code which is +2348057161154 or +2347036348990.
sending you an email right now

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Experiencing This With Facebook Ads Payments? / Partners Needed For E-commerce Web Development! / How To Convert Microsoft Word Document To PDF Offline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.