Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,393 members, 7,853,749 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Derail Zone. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derail Zone. (106036 Views)

Single And Working Meet Up Zone LAGOS / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

So dats not u in the pic

U have the nerve to lie to me
he is rugged,dts not techno
Re: Derail Zone. by Deejavuu(f): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Lmao. Bro, The meat is all yours. grin

Nice hunting.

Send am pm quick. Before she change mind. grin

Matchmaker of the universe undecided

Why are you changing monickers tho? Stick with blackett pls.
Re: Derail Zone. by ZedX5: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bad boy mode activated. . .
Re: Derail Zone. by ZedX5: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Matchmaker of the universe undecided

Why are you changing monickers tho? Stick with blackett pls.
Well, blackett is still banned in the romance section. . . They can't handle my guts and wits yet. . .

So...
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

So dats not u in the pic

U have the nerve to lie to me

lol .. what's wrong with you babe..
do I bear any resemblance to techko?
Ipledge:

Wt think im a fool

Pls dint insult me u n i knw thats nt him

Think well b4 u reply
Lala247:

Tell me more
Damn girl when I read his poem my fanny skipped a beat embarassed
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

why would I take a celebrity's pics and say its me...y'all are funny..
lemme give you a link to the rap battle section where I first did that brown hair.. jeez

Wt accent do u ave
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dimples192:

Loooool
Girllllllll.
Re: Derail Zone. by ZedX5: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dimples192:

you are sooo naughty! grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Deejavuu(f): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Well, blackett is still banned in the romance section. . . They can't handle my guts and wits yet. . .

So...

Awww-okay cool then
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Wt accent do u ave

Nigerian/ British accent

why?
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
you are sooo naughty! grin
grin yep naughty and nice wink
Darkrebel666:

why would I take a celebrity's pics and say its me...y'all are funny..
lemme give you a link to the rap battle section where I first did that brown hair.. jeez ..wtf?

Dont give me anything
Only if u cn film urself n post it now.
Darkrebel666:

Nigerian/ British accent

why?
Where in london
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Wt think im a fool

Pls dint insult me u n i knw thats nt him

Think well b4 u reply
am mocking you,you are deceived,the guy almost dupe u girls.three of you claiming him. tongue
Re: Derail Zone. by Jerryspryng: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
thatsameJACK:

TECKNO NOT TECHNO cheesy undecided
Wu does dat U mean "TECNO FONE" or " TEKNO D SINGER"
Re: Derail Zone. by ZedX5: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Dimples192:

grin yep naughty and nice wink
That's the best. . . Balanced. You living up to the chioma name. wink
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Ipledge:
am mocking you,you are deceived,the guy almost dupe u girls.three of you claiming him. tongue

U must think im a fool

Lol i was only humouring him , u of all ppl shud know i aint gt time
Re: Derail Zone. by ronald4lif(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes please embarassed

Your lips so soft and red, the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head. Your beauty is so bright and warm, shinning through the darkest storm. Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky, when I stare into them I feel like I am soaring high. My love for you is pure and true, I never stop thinking of you. I only didn't tell you. The sound of your voice (in my dreams grin) saying " I love you makes my heart pound because I knew I had truly found my one and only wink. I promise to love you for every moment of forever and when everything else crumbles, I will never. I am your armor to protect you from harm, like you are to me, a lucky charm. For you are my heart embarassed ,my soul, baby you are my whole world. Deejavuu + Ronald = world best couple.

Everyone should acknowledge this day, henceforth, that love has visited me, and it's here to stay until forever dies. tongue
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

U must think im a fool

Lol i was only humouring him , u of all ppl shud know i aint gt time
i think dimple can finaly come back to me...no offence
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Ipledge:

Wteva he is ..
Not interested ..
Re: Derail Zone. by ZedX5: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Your lips so soft and red, the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head. Your beauty is so bright and warm, shinning through the darkest storm. Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky, when I stare into them I feel like I am soaring high. My love for you is pure and true, I never stop thinking of you. I only didn't tell you. The sound of your voice (in my dreams grin) saying " I love you makes my heart pound because I knew I had truly found my one and only wink. I promise to love you for every moment of forever and when everything else crumbles, I will never. I am your armor to protect you from harm, like you are to me, a lucky charm. For you are my heart embarassed ,my soul, baby you are my whole world. Deejavuu + Ronald = world best couple.

Everyone should acknowledge this day, henceforth, that love has visited me, and it's here to stay until forever dies. tongue
Brooooo. You wan finish am?? grin
Re: Derail Zone. by marieolae(f): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Na waa oh tongue
ronald4lif:

Re: Derail Zone. by ZedX5: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Ipledge:
grin grin grin

*falls from bed*
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wow
Re: Derail Zone. by ZedX5: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
marieolae:
Na waa oh tongue
Even you? grin
Re: Derail Zone. by ZedX5: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Wow
And you? grin
Re: Derail Zone. by ZedX5: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2015
And dimples?
Re: Derail Zone. by marieolae(f): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Yes oo grin
ZedX5:
Even you? grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Ipledge:

Baby I never left I jst bend down low and you couldn't see me cheesy
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2015
ZedX5:
And you? grin

Wt did i do

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (91) (Reply)

BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend / Kegites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.