Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,695 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading (1852 Views)

Need To Power Your Forex Trading Business With A Reliable Trading System? / High Probability Forex Trading Strategy With Almost 100% Accuracy(precise Entry / Forex Trading Is Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Good day everyone. No story...straight to details.

This eBook is for:

1. A Forex trader who develops an Expert Advisor / Robot for his/her strategy

2. A forex trader who has a good EA and wants it to run 24/7 without being online.

3. A forex trader who provides signals to clients through Trade Copier

4. A trader who subscribes to trade copier signal

5. A trader who uses Trailing Stop in his trade after some movement in his favour and want this to be done automatically. (There is a free EA for that on MLQ4)

This eBook is 27 pages long, and contains simple explanations and screenshots on how you can get a guarantees FREE 12 months uninterrupted VPS from a world class and very  reliable provider to trade Forex with your EA and Trade Copier Software.

Even after your 12 months expiration, you can still register and get to use it for another years ( I explain that in the eBook)

But honestly, the free VPS provider does not make it easy for new users to easily understand the process as they do not provide any guide for its step to step procedures. In fact, it took me days and nights, and trials and errors to fully grasp the procedures. So, I've prepared the ebook in such a way you won't pass through the rigmarole I went through at successfully getting my own VPS.

In the eBook, the following are explained in details with screenshots
1. How to get a free VPS for 1 Year or more
2. How to connect to your VPS using remote desktop on your PC
3. How to use your local drive in remote connections
4. How to install and start using your EA or trade copiers on your new VPS
5. Removing an EA from the VPS
6. And many more.

I assure you, you won't have any course to ask any question from me by the time you apply the step by step guides in the eBook.

The eBook goes for a token.

If you are interested, contact me at: gondyonline@yahoo.com

+2348066255399 (Call or Whatsapp)
If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. Peace!
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by gmaribel(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
I sent you an E-mail.
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
gmaribel:
I sent you an E-mail.
I already reply you. You can check your Spam Folder or message me again at gondyonline@yahoo.com
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
All mails replied. If you can't find it in your inbox, check your Spam folder
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by sped1oro(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
i have sent you a mail already with lekanolanite@gmail.com
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
sped1oro:
i have sent you a mail already with l ....om
OK..don't reply any email besides gondyonline@yahoo.com.
You can clear your email now
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by manneger2: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Send to me nwangwu32@gmail.com
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
manneger2:
Send to me nwangwu32@gmail.com
Details sent to your mailbox from gondyonline@yahoo.com.
Please note that any other mail that comes from any email besides gondyonline@yahoo.com is not from me.

All mails replied.
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by kingnl: 4:43am On Mar 05, 2015
send to jdola6@gmail.com
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:11am On Mar 05, 2015
kingnl:
send to jdola6@gmail.com
Details sent to your mailbox from
gondyonline@yahoo.com.

If you can't find it in your Inbox, check your Spam Folder.

Please note that any other mail that comes from
any email besides gondyonline@yahoo.com is not
from me.
All mails replied.

+2348066255399 ( Call, Text and Whatsapp)
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Good morning everyone.
Thanks to everyone who contact me for the eBook and big thanks to those who have got their copies.
All mails are replied now and like I stated in my reply to you, the price of the eBook will change as from next week Wednesday at the expiration of the Grace period for my people here on Naira land to get it at a token.
So if you're buying any time from next week Wednesday, you should contact me for the new price.
Thanks.
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by dybaba(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Good morning everyone.
Thanks to everyone who contact me for the eBook and big thanks to those who have got their copies.
All mails are replied now and like I stated in my reply to you, the price of the eBook will change as from next week Wednesday at the expiration of the Grace period for my people here on Naira land to get it at a token.
So if you're buying any time from next week Wednesday, you should contact me for the new price.
Thanks.

Thanks Bro..... God bless us all........ Sorry Wrong thread
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Good morning every body.
All mails replied. If you can't find it in your inbox folder, check your spam folder.

By the way, the grace to get the eBook at a token ends tomorrow.

God bless our endeavours.
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by yemzy26: 2:46am On Mar 10, 2015
please send to yemolar@gmail.com
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2015
yemzy26:
please send to yemolar@gmail.com
Mail sent. Check your inbox or spam folder.
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2015
Good morning my people.

This eBook is still much available. The grace to get it at a token
has ended yesterday. It has now returned to its
normal price. Anyone interested should contact me
and those who have gotten it should give their
reviews.

Thanks
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2015
Good morning, my people,
EBook is much available.
Have a great day.
Re: Get My Ebook That Explains How To Get Free 1 Year VPS For Your Forex Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2015
Good morning, my people,
EBook is much available.
Have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

HONDA & ACURA Body Part's, We Got You Covered! / Cotonou Market for cars/cloth dealers / Quality School Uniforms At The Cheapest Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.