Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Allah Is Good And Perfect - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Is Good And Perfect (513 Views)

Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allah Is Good And Perfect by leckson58(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; My king, do not be discouraged because everything Allah does is perfect, no mistakes. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; if Allah was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied, 'despite all these things, I can only tell you that Allah is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong'. Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant. While being taken to prison, he told the king again, Allah is Good & Perfect. Another day, the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice. On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the deity. On his return to the palace, he ordered the release of his servant and said; My friend, Allah is really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go. But I have a question; If Allah is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, because I have no missing finger. Everything Allah does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that everything happens for a purpose. Allah knows why you are reading this message today, please bless someone with it by sharing it. Allah is good and perfect!!!
ALLAH AKBAR

(1) (Reply)

What Is Child Physical Abuse? / A Message For My Muslim Brethens In This Period Of Ramadam(image) / Muslims Are Like Jesus (pbuh) And True followers Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.