Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Five Best And Simple Way In Losing Your Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Best And Simple Way In Losing Your Belly Fat (2006 Views)

The Kickboxing, Like Boxing, Is Very Good In Losing Weight. / 6 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat / I Want To Help 10 People In Losing 30kg In 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Best And Simple Way In Losing Your Belly Fat by nobosaba(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Everybody has fat. This is a statement i want us to know very well.But just like every other thing in life, too much of it is bad. Belly fat is the most embarrassing. Different people have different ways their body store fat; for some people it is in their buttocks and thighs, some hands and some belly.

Belly fat is the most common and It is fast becoming a menace in our society. Up until last month I also had my share of this problem even with my medical and sporting background.

Getting rid of the fat

There are four keys to controlling belly fat: exercise, diet, sleep, and stress management.

Exercise
Vigorous exercise burns all your fat, including belly fat. Get at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise at least 5 days a week. Walking also counts, as long as it’s brisk enough that you work up a sweat and breathe harder, with your heartbeat faster than usual. You must also develop the habit of doing sit-ups. It greatly worked for me. You can break it down to sets. You don’t have to do many at the beginning. Work your way up.

Diet:
There is no magic diet for belly fat. But when you lose weight on any diet, belly fat usually goes first.Our body system is like a computer and it is ‘garbage in garbage out’. Cut down on the calories and your bod get rids of the belly fat first. Drink a glass of water before every meal. You can reduce your meal to 2 a day. I did a crash course and it involved glass of fruit juice in the morning and just one meal in the evening. Eat more fibre to help in quick digestion and elimination.

Sleep
Getting the right amount of shut-eye helps. In one study, people who got 6 to 7 hours of sleep per night gained less visceral fat over 5 years compared to those who slept 5 or fewer hours per night or 8 or more hours per night. Sleep may not have been the only thing that mattered — but it was part of the picture.So sleep very well.

Stress
Everyone has stress. How you handle it matters. The best things you can do include relaxing with friends and family, meditating, exercising to blow off steam, and getting counseling. That leaves you healthier and better prepared to make good choices for yourself. Stay calm at all times and be healthy.

There are a lot of things you will read that can help with losing belly fat but none compares to these four ways of managing your belly fat. Just create a regimen that works for you and you can maintain. Remember the key to all this is maintaining the routine. You can manipulate the regimen; for example if you increase your calorie intake, you can increase exercising. You must also find a way to motivate yourself. When I was younger and still in school, my motivation was ‘fun’ and I was part of the basketball team because I enjoyed it. I lost that after leaving school. I got my ‘mojo’ back last month because I was motivated by a woman. Lets leave it at that, find your motivation and lose that belly fat.

Stay Healthy!!!

Re: Five Best And Simple Way In Losing Your Belly Fat by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
if you want to encourage us to loose weight, put pics of people with ripped abs to motivate us and not disgusting pics of obese people
Re: Five Best And Simple Way In Losing Your Belly Fat by Wuuworld(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Devil is a liar!!!!! Chooooiiiiii!!!!! See as men belle be like 9months pregnant.
Re: Five Best And Simple Way In Losing Your Belly Fat by ROCKJ1(m): 2:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Nice one OP

(1) (Reply)

HIV Prevention Pill TRUVADA Is 100% Effective In Preventing HIV / Gnld's Cancer Nutritional Supplements Can Help Cancer Patients / First Aid/treatment Of Ebola Virus Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.