Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

For Sale Properties And Lands In Akure Ondo State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale Properties And Lands In Akure Ondo State (591 Views)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CHECK OUT THIS PROPERTIES AND GET INSTANT REWARD / Hot And Amazing For Sale Properties In Lagos(different Locations) / Hot Sale Properties VICTORIA ISLAND, Lekki, Ibeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Properties And Lands In Akure Ondo State by cityhood: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello my fellow naralander
My name is cityhood
Am here to introduce to you all some plots of lands for sale at some major housing estate in akure town!
Oba ile estates and all!
And they are all open for an inspection!!
For more enquiries!!!
You are all welcome!!
Re: For Sale Properties And Lands In Akure Ondo State by cityhood: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2015
cityhood:
Hello my fellow naralander
My name is cityhood
Am here to introduce to you all some plots of lands for sale at some major housing estate in akure town!
Oba ile estates and all!
And they are all open for an inspection!!
For more enquiries!!!
You are all welcome!!
Kkk

(1) (Reply)

Executive 5bedroom Duplex & Terrace To Let @ Ikota Villa For 2.5m / Longrich Business / Docherich Best Dealers In The Best Newzealand Stone Coated Roofing Sheet 0706276

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.