Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters (4303 Views)

Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Shaking Her Big Bum Bum As Timaya Sing In Port Harcourt / Photos: Meet Davido’s Beautiful Sisters…. So Fresh, So Pretty! / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by smartcred(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Juliet Ibrahim and her sisters Nadia (left with Juliet) & Sonia Ibrahim (right with Juliet) are beautiful. They are all currently in Vegas to celebrate Juliet's birthday. See more photos after the cut..

See More Photos Here [img][/img]>> http://gistpower..com/

Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice and beautiful
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by Mimienudles(f): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pretty!
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by dkronicle(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
her sisters are cute too, it would be lovely if we could see there full pix..facialy dey re onpoint.
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by naijaboiy: 4:04am On Mar 04, 2015
They are just fair...nothing special undecided

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by sirrinky: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Cool chicc
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Say wah!
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by Vivly(f): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2015
The one on braids is the most beautiful of the three 'yellows'.
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by macklef(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Both juliet ib n her sisters are just basic only d light skin.
Look at dat one on my right her head is as long as dose Gej locomotive train that leaves from ph to lagos.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by Airforce1(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2015
macklef:
Look at dat one on my right her head is as long as dose Gej locomotive train that leaves from ph to lagos.

you're wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by macklef(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Airforce1:

you're wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol. I use am resemble u na. cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2015
@Op help with their contacTs please cool
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by NegeduGrace(f): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Dem fyn oo
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by mirexxx(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
beautiful smiley
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by VickJames(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Their parents never made mistakes in their lives.
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by agrovick(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
God bless you. No one is saying they are ugly but they are not 'out of the world beautiful' as the topic portrayed them to be.
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by jasmines(f): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
macklef:

grin grin grin grin grin grin bet why nau?
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by pretydiva(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Biuriful. Buh y their faces cm b like portrait
Re: See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters by floragregs(f): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Juliets mouth is bent to one side. Even when she talks!

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP / Rick Ross' Ex-fiancée Lira Galore Puts Her Ass On Display In Sheer Dress / Wizkid's Starboy Pop Up Shop, New York Is Officially Opening Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.