Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ (4301 Views)

3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity / Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
bukatyne:

What riling stuff did she say about Christians and Muslims?

Have you read Elnathan's satire on 'the Nigerian god'?

If both parties practice what is preached exclusively, our world would be a wonderful place

I dunno sha, but since we all can not see things the same way, everyone is sure to translate my post as it suits them. I wonder why he is riled though smiley
What if I share more of my personal experiences, Tallesty1 will just chase me out of NL cheesy
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
channelz:
What leaders intend and what their followers are after are not one and the same thing. -This is Religion in perspective.

I think both of you are saying the same thing fundamentally.

The disparity lies in Standd one-sidedly highlighting the good in the atheist to make her point and you are apprehensive of the fact that it could be misleading in that those of little faith might just altogether abandon their faith. But she did emphasise her love for God and Christ.

Hi Channelz, if I compare the atheist I know to the Christians I know ehn, some folks will ask for my head.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Tallesty1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
standd:

I dunno sha, but since we all can not see things the same way, everyone is sure to translate my post as it suits them. I wonder why he is riled though smiley
What if I share more of my personal experiences, Tallesty1 will just chase me out of NL cheesy
What for?
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by channelz: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
standd:

Hi Channelz, if I compare the atheist I know to the Christians I know ehn, some folks will ask for my head.
smiley
The truth is everyday people are straying away from the church and going back to God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
channelz:
smiley
The truth is everyday people are straying away from the church and going back to God.

Wow! This is so perfect, I feel like sharing this comment with the whole of humanity.

cc freecocoa

4 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
What for?

Now, I can't answer that.
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
standd:

Wow! This is so perfect, I feel like sharing this comment with the whole of humanity.

cc freecocoa
I just hope they continue that way, if that's actually true.
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Tallesty1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
bukatyne:

What riling stuff did she say about Christians and Muslims?

Have you read Elnathan's satire on 'the Nigerian god'?

If both parties practice what is preached exclusively, our world would be a wonderful place
here.

Well, it wasn't funny as I was practically jostled from raising my bum up in the air and hitting my head on the floor in Mosques to shouting hallelujah and dancing shokii in churches..

She has no right to mock them just to make her point.

But then, the simplest and purest minds I have met are those who don't believe at all. Three years ago, I met a dude who says there's no God. He lives and breathes kindness.
And puts all my religious friends to shame cos he is a better man than they can ever dream to be.
I don't think you know what the emboldened means to the good Christians and the weak in faith. It will automatically dwindle the faith of the weak and to the good ones it means all their works amounts to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
I guess nobody is a christian then.
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
standd:
Lol smiley
Unbelievable! So you created a counter thread cos you are riled. *shakes head in wonderment*
Not because I was riled but because your were wrong and should be corrected.
standd:
Anyway, you are human with emotions so you should be riled whenever you want. But pls know that all your feelings( every one of them) has nothing to do with me.
Btw, what will your being riled achieve? Will it stop the next 'pastor' from sleeping with his church member
Neither will your post stop good preachers for preaching the good news and helping the poor, the sick, the needy etc
standd:
(Hey! Have you heard of COZA)?
Nope, have you heard of Pastor Godwin of God's Anointed.
standd:
Will your being riled stop an armed robber from taking his loot to church to sow seeds?
Neither will your post stop the conscienceless atheist from committing terrible crimes
standd:
Will it stop the terrorists from strapping bombs on the next teenage girl?
Or ISIS from beheading people because they claim they are fighting for God.
Not at once but all those will stop when the minds of your likes are corrected and the true form of Christianity is preached.

standd:
You have a right to be riled but not at me, last I checked, I did not create any religion.
The stop creating threads on religion until you understand them.
standd:
Btw, why standd? This is my first post in this section cheesy
I can not air my opinion anymore? Huh.
You can air your opinion a million times in a second if you wish you to but gotta endeavor to be right and accept corrections when you are wrong.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
freecocoa:
I just hope they continue that way, if that's actually true.

Lolcheesy
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Neither will your post stop good preachers for preaching the good news and helping the poor, the sick, the needy etc Nope, have you heard of Pastor Godwin of God's Anointed.
Neither will your post stop the conscienceless atheist from committing terrible crimes
Not at once but all those will stop when the minds of your likes are corrected and the true form of Christianity is preached.

You can air your opinion a million times in a second if you wish you to but gotta endeavor to be right and accept corrections when you are wrong.

Ok Mr. Tallesty1

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Tallesty1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
standd:

Ok Mr. Tallesty1
Good girl
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Brymo: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
standd:

standd, i know u hate religion, does that makes u an atheist?
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Brymo:
standd, i know u hate religion, does that makes u an atheist?

Mention me again when you find out the meaning of atheist.

Hint: Use your dictionary or Google.
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Tallesty1(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

Mention me again when you find out the meaning if atheist.

Hint: Use your dictionary or Google.
lols.

Google and Dictionary will give him the meaning of Atheists but Nairaland Atheists are different from that.

It is only on Nairaland that you will hear an Atheist say.

Thank God I am an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by MissSlimbody(f): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
l

Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which God are they thanking
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
standd:
Lol smiley
Unbelievable! So you created a counter thread cos you are riled. *shakes head in wonderment*
Anyway, you are human with emotions so you should be riled whenever you want. But pls know that all your feelings( every one of them) has nothing to do with me.
Btw, what will your being riled achieve? Will it stop the next 'pastor' from sleeping with his church member (Hey! Have you heard of COZA)?
Will your being riled stop an armed robber from taking his loot to church to sow seeds?
Will it stop the terrorists from strapping bombs on the next teenage girl?
Or ISIS from beheading people because they claim they are fighting for God.

You have a right to be riled but not at me, last I checked, I did not create any religion.
Btw, why standd? This is my first post in this section cheesy
I can not air my opinion anymore? Huh.

Tallesty1:
Neither will your post stop good preachers for preaching the good news and helping the poor, the sick, the needy etc Nope, have you heard of Pastor Godwin of God's Anointed.

Saying you were "riled" is a misnomer, as I dont think you were angry or annoyed at all
Loved your post correcting the inaccurate information on https://www.nairaland.com/2171113/proof-women-created-first-before#31156464
you have won extra brownie points now with your post on this thread too. Good man

Found your spat with ggrin, machine gunning him down and blood splattering chopping him up disturbing though
What was all that dark side of you, losing it for a moment with ggrin all about?
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Tallesty1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which God are they thanking
Are you asking me?
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Tallesty1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yea, I realized much later that the word was inappropriate but I didn't bother to change it cause someone has quoted me
MuttleyLaff:

Saying you were "riled" is a misnomer, as I dont think you were angry or annoyed at all
Loved your post correcting the inaccurate information on https://www.nairaland.com/2171113/proof-women-created-first-before#31156464
you have won extra brownie points now with your post on this thread too. Good man

Found your spat with ggrin, machine gunning him down and blood splattering chopping him up disturbing though
What was all that dark side of you, losing it for a moment with ggrin all about?

Thanks for appreciating my comment on that thread.

Don't mind me and the trouble maker ggrin, nah play we dey.

In fact I was laughing real hard while posting the smileys.
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by MissSlimbody(f): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Are you asking me?
I am asking them grin
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by ggrin(f): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

u takin our comments personal cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Tallesty1 is a troublemakerangry
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by ggrin(f): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tallesty1:

Don't mind me and the trouble maker ggrin, nah play we dey.

In fact I was laughing real hard while posting the smileys.
angryangry
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Before we can be justified when we complain about any wrongdoing, we must ensure that we are not guilty of such wrongdoing.

Before we raise an eyebrow on people's hostility, we must ask ourself if we love and care for people sincerely.

Let us always strife to be better than those we see as 'good people'. When we think others are good, let us know what others also think of us.
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
ggrin:
u takin our comments personal cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Tallesty1 is a troublemakerangry
Nothing out of place in any of the faces made,
It started with one, which was countered, doubled up and countered again, then Armageddon
Was amused watching Tallesty1 out of character or was it his alter ego, doing a rambo with an AK-47 and later with a chain-saw dramatically trying to annihilate someone.
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by davidiyke(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
beautiful write up. may God bless you.
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by johnydon22(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
lols.

Google and Dictionary will give him the meaning of Atheists but Nairaland Atheists are different from that.

Its just an irony or don't you know how irony works?

and most just use it as a mocking word... hope you get it now!!!
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Tallesty1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
ggrin:
angryangry
Stop posting your selfies here ma.

Your face ain't fine tongue
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by ggrin(f): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Stop posting your selfies here ma.

Your face ain't fine tongue
God blast you smiley
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by Tallesty1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
ggrin:
God blast you smiley
He loves metongue
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by ggrin(f): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
He loves metongue
he loves me too cool
Re: Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ by ggrin(f): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
I love you tongue
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... / Apostle Suleman Was Benson Idahosa "House-boy" The Great History Of Idahosa / Idahosa Said If T.B. Joshua Is Not Of God, He Won't Survive 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.