Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Revealed: Jumia,konga And LIB Traffic Isn't More Than Nairaland's Traffic! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealed: Jumia,konga And LIB Traffic Isn't More Than Nairaland's Traffic! (851 Views)

An Open Letter To LIB Fans, Fans Of Celebrities, Celebrities And Linda Ikeji / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga And Jumia / Young LIB Ladies; Who Would You 'hit'? Jon Ogah Vs Korede Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Revealed: Jumia,konga And LIB Traffic Isn't More Than Nairaland's Traffic! by Codedrock(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Yeap, I knew it.. looks like it wasn't only Nairaland that was affected during the Alexa rankings change.. Another popular Nigerian site owner Mankinde Azeez owner of .ng just complained on Facebook about how Alexa dropped his website drastically while the website still beat many sites ranked above him in traffic..

Seun I told you to contact Alexa then that this might be a technical issue, but it looks like you didn't take my advice so serious.. bro This fall on Alexa is actually spoiling Nairaland's brand something should be done.. last time i checked NL was ranked 15 see how many sites came in front of NL all of a sudden.. that's suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Jumia,konga And LIB Traffic Isn't More Than Nairaland's Traffic! by Seun(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Thanks bro. We,ve been focused on growing real traffic in the hope that, one day, Alexa will recognize it and give us the ranking we deserve.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1)

My Husband Didn’t Stop Me From Acting – Caroline Danjuma / Which Authority Do I Report This To? / 10 Facts You Need To Know About The New Ooni Of Ife, Prince Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.