Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires (791 Views)

###generate Data Free For Your Project Without Field Work Or Questionnaires# / PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires by tonychristopher: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2015
I am working on a report, I will want you to look at this questionnaires and know if you can help answer them...Thank you for your anticipated cooperation

The questions are
1. Are you on Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media?
(A)Yes (B) No
2. Do you
(A) Frequently (B) Rarely (C) Occasionally make political commentary on Social Media pages?
3. Which is your most used Social Media platforms
(A) Facebook (B) Twitter (C) Others .............
4. Do you think Social Media will determine who you will vote for in 2015 election?
(A)Yes (B) No
5. Have you influenced other people’s politically on Social Media?
(A)Yes (B) No
6. Have you been influenced by other people Social Media political commentary?
(A)Yes (B) No
7. Do you use the internet frequently
(A)Yes (B) No
8. What is your choice of internet
(A) Mobile (B) Wifi
9. Where are you based?
(A) Urban (B) Semi Urban (C) Rural
10. Do you have a PVC?
(A)Yes (B) No
Re: I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires by francizy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
tonychristopher:
I am working on a report, I will want you to look at this questionnaires and know if you can help answer them...Thank you for your anticipated cooperation

The questions are
(A)Yes (B) No
2. Do you
(A) Frequently (B) Rarely (C) Occasionally make political commentary on Social Media pages?
4. Do you think Social Media will determine who you will vote for in 2015 election?
(A)Yes (B) No
(A)Yes (B) No
(A)Yes (B) No
(A)Yes (B) No
(A) Mobile (B) Wifi
9. Where are you based?
10. Do you have a PVC?
(A)Yes (B) No

1. A
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. There should be a Maybe option here (don't you think so?)
6. A
7. A
8. A
9. A
10. A
Re: I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires by frisby: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
1. A
2. B
3. C
4. B
5. B
6. B
7. A
8. A
9. A
10. A
Re: I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires by petikal(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nwoke m, it might be best for you to create this in a form using Google Drive. It's free and your reach will also be unlimited by just sharing the link to the form. Also, it'll be easier to extract statistical info from the responses.
Re: I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires by tonychristopher: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2015
petikal:
Nwoke m, it might be best for you to create this in a form using Google Drive. It's free and your reach will also be unlimited by just sharing the link to the form. Also, it'll be easier to extract statistical info from the responses.

nwoke m

funny enough i did not think about this...you made a point. this is the first time your thinking well

biko okwa njakiri lol

kedu ije nna
Re: I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires by Bravoosii: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

The questions are
(A)Yes (B) No
2. Do you
(A)Yes (B) No
(A)Yes (B) No

(A)Yes (B) No
(A)Yes (B) No
(A) Mobile (B) Wifi
9. Where are you based?
10. Do you have a PVC?
(A)Yes (B) No
A
C
B
A
B
A
A
A
A
A
Re: I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires by petikal(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

nwoke m

funny enough i did not think about this...you made a point. this is the first time your thinking well

biko okwa njakiri lol

kedu ije nna
Ije n'aga nke oma.

I'll answer your quest here nonetheless.

1. Are you on Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media? - Yes
2. I rarely make political commentary on Social Media pages.
3. Which is your most used Social Media platforms? - Facebook
4. Do you think Social Media will determine who you will vote for in 2015 election (B) No? - Yes
5. Have you influenced other people’s politically on Social Media? - No
6. Have you been influenced by other people Social Media political commentary? - No
7. Do you use the internet frequently? - Yes
8. What is your choice of internet? - Both Mobile and Wifi
9. Where are you based? - Urban
10. Do you have a PVC? - No None for folks in diaspora.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Teachers Institute 2015 Admission Form / Look Beyond School! Develop Your Talent / Inside A Primary School In Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.