Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

NO 1 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NO 1 (568 Views)

Most Popular African Tribes No 1 Is Normal / Port Harcourt, Nigeria Is No.1 Among The 15 Dirtiest Cities In The World / Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NO 1 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2015
God
Re: NO 1 by worry359(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2015
dagbenga:
please I need your help y'all
Last year I got admission into florence design academy, Firenze. I was told to pay the tuition fee 6000 euros (I've paid), I was to collect my student visa this year jan 21 but I was told to go to milverton (fraud unit) for a fake account statement ,which I also found out its fake ,I've been to fraud unit and my documents weren't there,they told me I have to go back to the consulate on getting there I found out that the embassy didn't take it to Fraud unit for some reasons ,now my school has started a month ago and have been trying to book online ,they haven't replied me.
Is there a format or way to apply online?
And now that I have an authentic bank statement with me,what should I do ?
Please help a brother.

First "a brother" should not have submitted a fake statement!
I am not sure about Italy (Shengan visa) but if this was UK or USA you would now have 10 year ban.
You have submitted fake documents, don't expect things to go on as if nothing has happened!

(1) (Reply)

I'll Love To Visit The Space(moon)...pls Help / Meet Master Climber Who Spends His Life Cheating Death. Rule No. 1 – Don’t Faint / 5 Movies To Feed Your Desire To Travel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.