Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 (6748 Views)

Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
http://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/

Hear what people said

1." Peckham? I lived there for 13 and a half years, luckily I know some members of peckham so they're kind to me but get on their wrong side and your one way ticket to hell is delivered. drugs, knives, guns and murder was probably just the few things that peckham has to offer, almost every part of it is full of thugs, dealers or new bloods that are soon to be killers. stay away because it's your best option for you and the people you love"

"This place is definitely one of the more dodgy areas of London people carry machetes and sometimes even firearms around the districts centre. At night when I was driving through Peckham I drove past a few body's that were lying in the road quite allot if times. I would avoid this place as just as much as I would avoid hackney and Brixton"

"Hackney can't even compare to peckham, I hear all this about brixton and hackney but even the youths here that barely have an inch of hair on their face are killing each other. Peckham is called Pecknarm because just like the Vietnam war, there is blood, violence and death. I've even seen people carry machetes and guns, muggings happen on a daily basis and gangs most of peckham is populated by gangs and the unfortunate people that are there."

"Gangs everywhere. A LOT worse than Hackney, regardless of what others on here sat. I would never live in Peckham."

"Why is Peckham called pecknarm? Its a fierce ghetto which is a part of greater London with muggers, gangsters and young killaz. But it can't compete with hackney. Peckham is more richer than hackney, that's why there are less crime rates in Peckham than hackney, but otherwise Peckham is a dangerous place and I wouldn't recommend anyone to live their"

"Complete toilet, the place should be flattened with all its inhabitants still in place." shocked

"I have lived there for 2 weeks and moved straight away! Horrible place, so many mugs and gangs! Sometimes people carry around guns and knives. Not a nice place at all."

" my son got stabbed"

"A lot of gangs and crimes in peckham one of the worst areas"

"Any area run by a Labour MP (Harriet Harman) and Labour Council turns into a third-world, crime driven, race hustling, bankrupt failed place to live."

"Gangs roaming the streets like feral dogs drunks & crackheads hanging around rats up every alley way security cameras all over high st directed mostly on bus lanes halal fast food shops abundant English as third language & pc plod chasing kids on nicked bike - what a total toilet"

"Its so dangerous that people now call it Pecknarm Peckham-Vietnam. Populated most by black Africans, noticeably Nigerians. I'd not want to be walking around there on my own, especially at night times
. Peckham Young Gunners, etc, stabbings, shootings, a mans had recently got chopped off at Peckham. It's also pretty filthy. The gangs rivals other Districts like Old Kent Road, New Cross, and mostly Brixton with the Gas Gang."
Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
"Brixton is a very fatal area of London, near Peckham. More people think Brixton is the most dangerous area in London. But there are some posotive progress in Brixton otherwise beware of Brixton"

"I say never go to Brixton.. I has my worst night day in my life.. Hopefully I survived but Almost stayed there..."

" gangs would always patrol the entrance of Brixton tube station between the hours of 12pm and 6am. I'm from Australia and even the taxi drivers would warn me not to go any where near the station at night. I lived in a gated estate and the taxi driver would always drive right up to the main entrance of the apartment block."
Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by Ralphlauren(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
and so ?

you are based in the US, so why are you concerned about peckham

talk about the policemen gunning down innocent black men in the US and open a thread on that.

that said, no shift from the nursing agency today undecided

11 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Top 5
Sadly that is where a majority of Nigerians live
No wonder nigerian kids are being slaughtered in these places and you see the agbero lifestyle of the products of these environments
Mothers beware
Don't take the risk
Rather than move to live in these places with young kids all in the name of going abroad ,please stay back in Nigeria.

1 Peckham

2 Brixton

3 Edmonton

4.Hackney

5.Tottenham

3 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bullshit. Gangs are everywhere in the world. Y don't u come down to 9ja nd stop staying in the states,cuz if I can re-collect,deir are gangs also.
Oh,I 4got,ur pdp of a party just got defeated real good. So shame wud not allow u come down.

3 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by Dekatron(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mrcork, you are wanted here o(no offeinse). I also wish to see the 28,000 pounds cash RANGE ROVER @ PECKHAM
Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by busky101(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok, I was here
Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by armyofone(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Can we have pictures please. Is it like the ghetto, do families live normally even in the face of the horror we read about?
Why do Nigerians live there, affordable housing good school, temporary place till they find a good home ?
What are the people in government doing to curb the crimes...?
Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by Atmmachine(m): 4:53am On Apr 30, 2015
There are no dangerous places in the U.K
U.S.A is the most dangerous country in the world
Can you walk on the streets of Detroit or Chicago. ??

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by shadowhunter15(f): 7:20am On May 14, 2015
Atmmachine:
There are no dangerous places in the U.K
U.S.A is the most dangerous country in the world
Can you walk on the streets of Detroit or Chicago. ??
Yes you can lol. It Depends which area you're talking about?
Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by SisterCaro(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2015
Another US vs USA fight? Chai grin
Re: Most Dangerous Places To Live In London Online Poll,Peckham No 1 by greeners222(m): 4:05am On May 20, 2015
I'm laughing my ass out loud. I live in Brixton no single crime. Though there are weed sellers every corner but c'mon Brixton peckham are the safest in London. Where are you getting your facts. Imagine someone said is d cheapest peckham Brixton wow you would be lucky to get a room for £450.00. People, don't listen to this people that just type shit. Anyways the OP said he or she is from Australia. Brixton is where you can go to the ATM @ 3am cos there would always be people roaming about till the next morning. Peckham is like a market just as Dalson market is close to Hackney and lot of Nigerian hustle there. OP go on move away from this area you can relocate to outside London like Essex or Grace.

(1) (Reply)

Re:list Of Schengen Countries / 8 English Most Speaking Cities In Nigeria / Welcome To Uturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.