Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

8 Important Things Years In University/college Won’t Teach You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Important Things Years In University/college Won’t Teach You (422 Views)

8 Important Documents You Should Have As A Nigerian / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University / How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Important Things Years In University/college Won’t Teach You by johnmix12: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2015
[url][/url]

The quality of the forms of education is
constantly been underrated. Yes, I mean
underrated. Education has often been limited to
only formal settings, leaving aside the informal
form of acquiring knowledge which is equally
important. The difference between two graduates
where one is still struggling to gain his grounds
and the other who is already way ahead, are
those little things we ignore that are not learnt
within the four walls of the lecture room. It is all
about Self Acquired Knowledge.
Let's get to the basics, here are 8 fundamental
things you don't have in your lecture note but
would set you apart if you practice them:
1. To Think And Act Smart
The ability to think on ones feet has become a
rare quality these days.
[unnzuo..de/2015/03/8-important-things-years-in.html?m=1]
Re: 8 Important Things Years In University/college Won’t Teach You by Ezedon(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2015
if your school didn't teach you all these, my school did

(1) (Reply)

Heros That Some Countries Can Never Forget / Justice: Ekiti Women Bare Their Minds And unclothedness In Protest. / Fidelity Bank Disburses N80m MSME Fund To Three Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.