Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ (6196 Views)

Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria U20 Stars Hand Cash To Patients During Visit To New Plymouth Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Adyrin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Happy noting Ooº°
samson1515:
Noted
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Smartresult(f): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Kaybee14(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ok..Efficiency is the hallmark..Wishing you journey mercy & a successful outing.
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
The flying Eagles start their opening campaign against the tarenga lion of Senegal on the 8th,that's on Sunday. They will take on Congo on the 11th and face ivory coast on the 14th.
Qualifications for the semi final will see the flying Eagles book a ticket for the fifa u20 world cup in new Zealand which will run from may 30 to June 20..
Nigeria had never won the u20 world cup, the samson siasia led lads almost won the trophy at holland.. No thanks to Lionel Messi well taken penalties..
Kelechi Iheanacho and Musa Yahaya are out with injuries. Success Isaac was not released by Granada fc..
Manu garba has assured Nigerians that the team will take part in the world cup in New Zealand as African Champions.
He almost posited that he had an array of formidable football lords who are ready to make Nigerians happy..
Wish them luck..
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
AK481:
will iheanacho play?

Have no fear.. I know of a midfield wizkid named Bernard Bulbwa. He was actually putting Iheanacho on the bench, he failed the MRI scan that's why he couldn't play at the u17 championship.. I wish Iheanacho was here, it would have spark up healthy rivalry. Is just like having Oruma and Okocha in your team..
Iheanacho and Yahaya are under going rehabilitation at man city and spurs respectively..
Have no fears bro..
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
gej till 2019, if it didn't happen know I'm not called
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nazcoj(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Daninya11:
As The Flying Eagles Leave For Senegal Today To Take Part In The 2015 A.Y.C Which Kicks Off This Weekend,coach Of The Team,manu Garba Has Revealed That Despite His Players Not Finalising Their Preparation In The Gambia,they Will Excel. Manu Debunked Rumour That The Team Will Go By Road,according To Him,they Will Fly Out From Abuja Via Lagos,banjul <gambia> And Then Dakar<senegal>.In The Meanwhile,former Skipper Of The Team,fortune Chukwudi Has Charged The Players To Be Worthy Ambassadors And To Do Everything Possible To Make Nigerians Proud.
Deliberation- what's your goodwill message to the team??. What do you suggest Manu Garba, the coaching crew and the players do to bring back the trophy??..
Source - Brila FM

is Iheanacho Kelechi part of the team?
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nazcoj:

is Iheanacho Kelechi part of the team?
No sir, he is injured.. Look out for Bernard Bulbwa. He is a clone of Kelechi..
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nazcoj(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Daninya11:

No sir, he is injured.. Look out for Bernard Bulbwa. He is a clone of Kelechi..

I've to confess that i am a very big fan of Nigerian youth soccer teams (unders 17, 19, 20 and 21).
My reason is borne out of the fact (with due respect to d FA) that they are the only level u can get a Nigerian player that can actually compete with the big names in Europe and the rest of the world, eg. Mikel was in d same class with Messi, Zabaleta, Aguero e.t.c in 2005 but now it seems as if Mikel is decline when his mates r soaring. another classic example is that of our then prolific goal poacher- Chrisantus Macaulay. The list is endless. i favour as a matter of personal opinion the use of the young team to partticipate in bigger tournaments.
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nazcoj:

I've to confess that i am a very big fan of Nigerian youth soccer teams (unders 17, 19, 20 and 21).
My reason is borne out of the fact (with due respect to d FA) that they are the only level u can get a Nigerian player that can actually compete with the big names in Europe and the rest of the world, eg. Mikel was in d same class with Messi, Zabaleta, Aguero e.t.c in 2005 but now it seems as if Mikel is decline when his mates r soaring. another classic example is that of our then prolific goal poacher- Chrisantus Macaulay. The list is endless. i favour as a matter of personal opinion the use of the young team to partticipate in bigger tournaments.
I Agree With You To An Extent,most Of Our Lad That Did Well In Youth Championship Have Faded Out.I Recall Femi Okpabumi Who Excel In Trinidad And Tobago In 2001 Flop At Senior World Cup In 2002.Age Cheat,impatience,poor Decision,poor Managment Is D Bane Of Our Fotbal,,macaulay Was In His Mid Twenty Whn He Play For U17
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Krasid(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good luck to the flying eagles.
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nazcoj(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Daninya11:
I Agree With You To An Extent,most Of Our Lad That Did Well In Youth Championship Have Faded Out.I Recall Femi Okpabumi Who Excel In Trinidad And Tobago In 2001 Flop At Senior World Cup In 2002.Age Cheat,impatience,poor Decision,poor Managment Is D Bane Of Our Fotbal,,macaulay Was In His Mid Twenty Whn He Play For U17

i forgot that one... Femi Okpabumi (smh).
These are issues people at d glass house shld be tackling now, tablet a Terms of Reference for all d coaches.
it's appalling.
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nazcoj(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Daninya11:

i forgot that one... Femi Okpabumi (smh).
These are issues people at d glass house shld be tackling now, tablet a Terms of Reference for all d coaches.
it's appalling.
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by ifypedro38(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
We Nigerians in Senegal is waiting for you people and i know that God Almighty will grant all the teams and crews a save journey ,,,
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
ifypedro38:
We Nigerians in Senegal is waiting for you people and i know that God Almighty will grant all the teams and crews a save journey ,,,
Amen sir..
By God's grace, The flying Eagles will put smiles on the faces of Nigerians in Senegal..
Come out en - masse to support our darling team..
Wishing Manu garba and his team God's speed in Senegal..
Re: Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ by groundnutoil(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2015
emperorceaser:
B
b for bet9ja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Still Qualify, Yes We Can / Top 9 Most Handsome Footballers In The World / Norwich City Vs Liverpool 0 - 3 Extеndеd Hіghlіghts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.