Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Clash Of Clans: "Naijagakure" Clan Needs Active Members. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Of Clans: "Naijagakure" Clan Needs Active Members. (1510 Views)

Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 / Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Clans: "Naijagakure" Clan Needs Active Members. by piouson(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2015
The name of the clan is "Naijagakure" smiley
We are level2 which means troop request wait time now down to 15mins and cc storage increase 10%. cool
We war always, need active and friendly members for war.
Come let's level up the clan together!

Btw if you don't play Clash of clans yet you're among the few missing out on the best things in life grin

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans: "Naijagakure" Clan Needs Active Members. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Clash Of Clans: "Naijagakure" Clan Needs Active Members. by 25omega(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
i would join but i stopped playing that game a longtime ago
Re: Clash Of Clans: "Naijagakure" Clan Needs Active Members. by dennistar(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
I hate the way supercell updates the game every now and then..

(1) (Reply)

Top Paying Game Platforms In Nigeria / What's Your Highest Score In This Android Game / Reasons Why PC Is Called The Master Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.