Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” (4236 Views)

Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by orlandoblue: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
March 2, 2015 reports had it that Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari gave birth to twin girls. News broke out that Jim Iyke is the father of the girls, but recently reports have given it that he is not the father.

According to reports 360nobs, Vanessa Gyan, who hosts the Late Nite Celebrity Show on e.TV, revealed that the actress gave birth in the presence of her mother and brother in an hospital in Atlanta, with her fiancé showing up later.

She also added that Jim Iyke is not the father of Nadia’s twins and that Nadia is currently engaged to the father of her twins.

According to another report, Nadia and the ‘baby daddy’ attended University together; which in all explains that Jim who is currently in Canada not being the father of the babies.

The birth of Nadia Buari’s children raises a lot of questions:

1. When did she and Jim Iyke break off their engagement?

2. When was she pregnant?

3. And of course, who is her baby daddy?
DONT FORGET TO VISIT www.NaijaRace.com Today

Source: http://naijarace.com/jim-iyke-is-not-the-father-of-my-twin-girls-says-nadia-buari/

Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by echobee(f): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Na dem sabi sad

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by Airforce1(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
e no concern me

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by Ladybluecash(f): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wetin b my own
Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by chelseabmw(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Strange things happening everyday

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by EbubeOnoh(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ah she don born, b00bs go soon drop too.
welcom to motherhood
Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by 100Cents: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Who cares ?
Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yeye people
Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by Alamation(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Midehi:
Ah she don born, b00bs go soon drop too.
welcom to motherhood
talking from experience. How low has urs dropped?
Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Alamation:
talking from experience. How low has urs dropped?
go ask your mama...cos mine stil stand @ attention
Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmm! Na wa oh!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” by niqqa(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
rokiatu:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-a0Y9IG-u3bY/VAtchAMHKzI/AAAAAAAAZEg/8zdr-gdchvo/s1600/I%2Bsmell%2Blies.jpg[/img]
Guy my nose big pass him nose... So just imagine I will smell more lies

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Sent Out Of Abuja Boutique By SSS For Buhari’s Daughter To Shop / See Tragic Obituary Of Young Man That Got Everyone Talking / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.