Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Do You Have An Iphone5s And You Are Willing To Swap? Check My Offers Here - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Do You Have An Iphone5s And You Are Willing To Swap? Check My Offers Here (428 Views)

I Wanna Buy An Iphone5s / People That Wants To Swap Phone Let Met Here / Iphone5s. 32gig White Clean And We'll Used For Sell At 50k Just 2 Month Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Iphone5s And You Are Willing To Swap? Check My Offers Here by Stanpeed: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2015
*I willing to give out my 30gb LG optimus vu(F100L) and 8k for a good working unlocked iphone 5s(any color)

*Secondly,i am willing to swap my Asus mini laptop and a little cash for the iphone 5s.

*Lastly,am opened to buyers of the LG optimus phablet.It is working perfectly,its a high tech phone with various great features an apps, plus a staggering 30gb internal memory with all the useful apps and close to a thousand music installed by me.

Whatsapp or Call:08032338590
I am based in Delta State but buyer(s) or swapper(s) anywhere are welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Best Price Original And Warranty Samsung Phones In Abuja? / HTC One M8 For Sale Or Swap / Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.