Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,854 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Look Up To Bracket – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Look Up To Bracket – Tiwa Savage (1260 Views)

Smash Bracket Is Set To Wed / Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos) / I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look Up To Bracket – Tiwa Savage by Adenugay(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/braket-300x176.jpg[/img]\

I look up to Bracket – Tiwa Savage

Pregnant Mavin Records first lady, Tiwa Savage, has revealed that she is proud of Nigerian music duo, Bracket, because they are Nigerian singers she looks up to.

Tiwa, who was featured in one of the group’s latest singles entitled ‘Alive,’ alongside Tanzanian music star, Diamond Platnumz, stated that the song was one of the best she has featured in recently, noting that she is honoured to be part of it.

“One of the features I’ve done that I was so honoured to be part of. The message in the song really touches my heart and the artists I worked with are all people I look up to,” she said.

According to Bracket, who became very popular after the release of ‘Yori Yori’ few years ago, ‘Alive’ is a song written to thank God for the successful cancer surgery underwent by Vast, one half of the music group in 2013 at Platinum Medical Centre, Wellington, London.

“It’s an idea we conceived shortly after Vast survived cancer. We want to help people with cancer, at least pay their bills, even if they don’t survive it, we want to help them stay alive,” Smash stated.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/i-look-up-to-bracket-tiwa-savage/
Re: I Look Up To Bracket – Tiwa Savage by ilovecritics(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Until this reaches front page; I won't say anything!
Re: I Look Up To Bracket – Tiwa Savage by Airforce1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
ok
Re: I Look Up To Bracket – Tiwa Savage by Baba419(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Na u sabi
Re: I Look Up To Bracket – Tiwa Savage by 100Cents: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
They want to help people that got no food.

Pay their meal tickets even if they don't stay alive..

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Top 10 Nigerian Actresses And Their Lovely Tattoos / (new)actress Tomi Odunsi Releases New Stunning Promo Photos / LOL!! Obasanjo Licking Ice Cream In Public Has Got Everyone Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.